YSL Downtown Bag

Man oh man, do I ever want the white patent ... darn! My credit card needed a little break ...

Pinky* said:
the two things at the top are zips?? its supposed to expand?
the first pics i thought the sides were being squished out..
why am i so confused????
how does it open?????:ninja:

ZOMG HI POSI!!!!:magic:

:woot: MY LONG LOST FRIEND!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!

*screams like a valleygirl* POSI!!!
actually its a very unglamourous story w/ my ex-computer who decided to cut me off from various functions randomly (I got me a new hunk of metal finally)

i've been away so long i don't even know how a bag works anymore.. HELP ME!!!!

wait..i came across.. a diagram..

attachment.php

march issue of in style from the purse forum

What? The downtown comes in barney purple too?
I think I gonna go check out the YSL Rive Gauche thread to see if it comes in purple as well!
If so, I think I can justify my next bag purchase :innocent:

princess - i didn't notice from the YSL website whether RG comes in purple, but you should check with the boutiques tomorrow to see. let us know what you find out! :smile: i :heart: the rive gauche

^ If I ever have a chance to hit my regular YSL boutique, I will!
Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I was out shopping, so only getting my bag fix through the web and eBay :(

I think the downtown in barney purple is really growing on me, hmmm....

Hi, does anyone here know if there is a downtown selling anywhere that offers international shipping and on sale?

It's S/S07, so i won't be on sale for Juny / July. I'm not sure if browns has it, but i think matchesfashion.co.uk has it, maybe brownsfashion.com and i know that luisaviaroma has.

love this one on Ashlee Simpson & the way she is carrying it

ashlee-simpson-handbag-style-1.jpg
ashlee-simpson-handbag-style.jpg

purseblog

Pinky* said:
*screams like a valleygirl* POSI!!!
actually its a very unglamourous story w/ my ex-computer who decided to cut me off from various functions randomly (I got me a new hunk of metal finally)

i've been away so long i don't even know how a bag works anymore.. HELP ME!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOLLLLL..I must be really sleepy because i just read a confession from your reply (try substituting "ex-boyfriend" for "ex-computer"), and was like...wow, GIRLFRIEND, you do need a new handbag because violence is never the solution.

seeing even how this thread has died. I bought my large purple patent downtown over a month ago, only used it once..i guess the shape bothers me a bit....i dont know if i'll regret selling it..since im sure the purple will be hard to get a hold of...im soo attached to my bags..even the ones i dont use....

UniQ, I saw the purple patent medium downtown in the YSL boutique not too long ago. I think it's lovely and now I'm seriously considerly getting it vs a purple muse!
(And I wasn't a downtown fan before)
It's a lovely eggplant colour..maybe make an effort to use it more for the next few days to see how it goes?

The purple downtown is sooo stunning IRL. The downtown in other colors were okay to me, but in purple there is just that something extra special. Not sure which size is best though - medium or large?

I know right? im kind of having regrets now that im selling it-esp.for a low price.. I did see another one at YSL here i paris- i can always buy another one haha...

i am still gaga over the downtown...especially in ostrich!! it is tdf!!
g.gif

scan199.jpg

my own scan- from citizen k spring 07

^ yeah, please do (in lime...) so i can live vicariously... :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"