Yves Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2010

taz

MUSE
Reaction score
Today from WWD:

Yves Saint Laurent RTW Pre-Fall 2010
Stefano Pilati offers a military vibe via pleat-front shorts with a matching tie-neck blouse, while the chic factor surfaces for evening.

ysl02.jpg

Designers are in an edgy mood for pre-fall. Yves Saint Laurent’s Stefano Pilati offers a military vibe via pleat-front shorts with a matching tie-neck blouse, while the chic factor surfaces for...

Could someone post the rest please :rolleyes:?

Last edited by a moderator:
is Pilati actually looking at early 70s st laurent, it looks nice but need to see the rest

wow this is pretty good , pilati has finally moved on from those horrid 80s inflected clothing he has been doing for aeons thus far. I can seeYSL in this.

i really love it, it's so French and glamorous imo.

Thank you Flashbang!
I am glad to see YSL's caps are back & glam is back...
love #2,3 &7

I'm not much of a fan of Stefano but this is good. I like looks 1, 3, 5 & 6. and I agree, the styling is perfect.

Yulia looks beautiful btw

Nothing compares to Pilati's precollections! :heart: There's not a look I don't like in here, and the only thing I would have changed is the fabric, but the full collection will probably make up for it with some heavier wools.

if i were a woman (or Prince) ... I would wear EVERY single pieces of this !!!
especially that lovely purple cape look with its black top and a skirt (instead of a pant) ...
damn i would make men crave for me ...........
and a touch of opium ......

love it !

austere but incredibly sassy! I love the last look. preppy and stylish! this is something to watch out for. :smile:

It's nice, I like it. Though I wish the clothes at the regular shows looked so good like these from his pre-collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->