Yves Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2010

what a breath of fresh air, no prints! and actual sharp and elegance is not something i'd recognize for resort, wich makes it even better. although it is still very shy..

There's something here that's a little off to me. I can't put my finger on what it is, either.

the images look cheap; how horrible of them to tarnish the YSL reputation.

I've been a kind of boring about Pilati's collections for a while, but this really excite me about what he'll do in march, and a funny thing: before I saw this I was seeing the Valentino's pre-fall collection and.. wow, this is quality (as much as I love(d) Valentino collections)

if i were a woman (or Prince) ... I would wear EVERY single pieces of this !!!

That's exactly what I thought - and it's not often that I find a thread where I could see myself wearing every piece.

I'm bored. Another collection by Stefano that doesn't make me scream "i NEED that".

Those handful of outfits are 1000x better than Pilati's S/S 2010 collection for YSL. They resemble old YSL MUCH more.

I'm convinced that Pilati has nothing to do with the pre-collections at this point, because when you see them next to the runway collections it's like night and day. It's getting to be frustrating already, that he cannot seem to find a balance and give the world one united YSL image.

Pilati, wake up! At the beginning your collections were so good, give up this pretentious search of conceptual modernity.

WWOOOWWW!!!
omg.. i cant wait for more!!!!♥♥♥

So beautiful :wub: and the fact that Yulia K is showcasing it is the icing on this cake.

there's something so old lady french in this collection that i cringe; thankfully, this has nothing to do with the fall collection coming up in a few weeks.

Not exactly understanding this, apart from the third look - love that.

I'm convinced that Pilati has nothing to do with the pre-collections at this point, because when you see them next to the runway collections it's like night and day. It's getting to be frustrating already, that he cannot seem to find a balance and give the world one united YSL image.

That's a very valid concern, especially since a year ago or so as even Marc has revealed he's not the designer behind the precollections at Vuitton. This would fit right in with Pilati's work pre-2008, but these past couple of years, it seems like YSL dresses two women. One lives only inside a fashion magazine (the runway collections), the other probably doesn't even read fashion magazines (the precollections). :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->