2015 Golden Globe Awards

Gina Rodriguez, Common, Matt Bomer, Patricia Arquette, and Jeffery Tambor all gave such INSPIRATIONAL speeches. I love how many important social/civil rights/human rights issues are being addressed during this show.

Im also loving how many first time winners there are, especially in the TV categories. Instead of giving it to the "most popular" shows and movies.

Diane Kruger's reaction when The Affair won best drama was so freaking cute. Great winners/speeches so far!

The atmosphere of the show was a bit of a letdown. Amy and Tina did much better the years before, especially when you see how brilliant Ricky Gervais was when he presented his award but like sobriquet87 it was really great to see new faces as well as long deserving people win.

As for the fashion : Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Ruth Wilson, Emily Blunt, Taylor Schilling, Sienna Miller and Jamie Dornan's wife were the best dressed for me. The rest wasn't particularly bad but very tame and forgetable.

My favourite would be Amy Adams. Others like Alison Williams, Jenna Dewan, Naomi Watts, Emma Stone, Jessica Chastain and Kate Hudson look great too.

Amal and George seemed so smug on the red carpet. Am I the only one who got that vibe?

Lupita in glasses is everything. :heart:

Loved Kate Hudson in Versace, Allison in Armani, Sienna in Miu Miu and J. Lo in Zuhair.

I liked the cut and fit of Kerry W.'s dress but hated the color blocking.

Lea Dunham actually looked good.

Salma Hayek looked amazingly stunning.

I feel a bit negative for saying this but I'm a bit underwhelmed by the looks this year - I was hoping for more from Keira especially.

That said I love Emma Stone's look, which was the best of the night for me. There were some other nice looks but not especially memorable IMO

My favorites: (in no particular order)

Chrissy Teigen
Kate Hudson
Reese Witherspoon
Julianne Moore
Naomi Watts
Jessica Chastain
Camila Alves
Michelle Monaghan

IMO, this was one of the worst GG red carpets in a very very long time. So many dissapointing outfits Ugh. I don't even know what else to say.

I can't help but notice that everyone had great hair/make-up, despite the general blandness (or uglyness) of the outfits.

I aslo really really liked Behati Prinsloo's hair and make up. She was perfect!

She just dropped an album last year, did a world tour and has three movies coming out this year. Granted, she's not a critically acclaimed actress, but I think she's doing more than enough workwise.

Besides, she's one of the few celebrities who goes over the top on these red carpets.

Thank you. I was like huh? J.Lo is a workaholic. And it's J.Lo. At this point, her A list status is solidified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->