2015 Golden Globe Awards

Lol at Billy Bob Thornton's acceptance speech. He's so on point though.

Is it just me or are Amy and Tina kind of bombing? Nothing funny.

ETA. It's a shame Kerry's dress is so ugly. Her hair and makeup are on point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised that Tina & Amy used the Amal bit that's been around the internet for months now...

So many fashion trainwrecks. Astounded that people with all the access to the best designer gowns and stylists could still look so awful.

Yes Emma Stone is in Lanvin (their instragram has a pic of her). She is such a WIN in this.

how come Amy was nominated for best actress in comedy for Big Eyes? Julianne was robbed!!!

Lorde, Reese, and Dakota are my favorites(although I'm annoyed that she and Jamie Dornan are there, but that's just me).
Salma ' s dress looks more dior than McQueen.

But some of these actresses look awful. How do you look in the mirror and say "yeah, I'll look good, I'm gonna go to the show now"? Was it too late to change the dress or something?

My best dressed are Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Allison Williams (who I had no doubt would be). I also loved Emma Stone, Kate Hudson and Felicity Jones.

they do know that north korea is a different country than japan, right? that kabuki makeup is just so wrong...

Best: Emma Stone, Diane Kruger, Kate Hudson, Sienna Miller, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston.

Julianne is up for both Best Actress awards. She will most likely get Drama.

but nominating Amy for comedy was still wrong, that's drama all the way. And Julianne's work in Maps was so much better (and fitting for the category) imo.

My faves: Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, Dakota Johnson, Kate Hudson, Sienna Miller, Diane Kruger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->