87th Annual Academy Awards 2015

So freaking happy for Eddie !!!!!!! Crazy how at the beginning of the season Keaton seemed to be an absolute lock.

awww Eddie!

finally Julianne won, love her so much... she's my favorite actress! so happy for her :D

Hum... love Julianne but I don't think her performance in Still Alice was all that. :/

I am gob smacked at how hard NPH is failing. I really didn't see this coming, I have never missed Ellen as much as tonight LOL.

So happy for Julianne. My favorite win of the night. One of my favorite actresses.

Yay Julianne. Eddie was great but I'm a bit sad for Michael. I thought he might just get in there.

So happy for Julianne too. :wub: :wub: :wub: Long overdue but also so well deserved. Wonderful woman and wonderful actress.

SOOOO happy for both Eddie and Julianne. Both were so genuinely happy and moved, and both gave lovely, eloquent speeches. Bravo to them!

Of course Eddie wants it which is ok. To quote Samuel L Jackson "Anyone who says they dont want an Oscar is lying".

well i am guessing this means birdman won --- hence sean penn is presenting??

My mom, r.i.p, would have been thrilled that Julianne won, she loved her way back when she was Frannie on As The World Turn.

wow - they shut out linklater almost entirely. wow.

and grand budapest won only in the "looks" department.

sigh....

i am not unhappy for birdman; it is a strong film.

but i am surprised.

Nothing wrong with being honest and admitting just how much you wanted that oscar!:lol: Eddie looked so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->