Alexander McQueen skull scarf (August 2004 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylegurrl

Reaction score
ALEXBLACKYELLOW010.jpg

It also comes in other color combinations.

i saw these scarves and bags on ebay...

i don't know...some of them are gorgeous and some are hideous...they're hit or miss...imo...

I have a similar bandana made of silk with black/white skulls on it.. Just a simple accessory and doesn't have to be a designer item (expensive) imho...

hi derin...so where'd you find this 'simple accessory'...if i may ask...? :flower:

I remember seeing some of those McQueen scarves in some great tropical looking colors......don't know how practical a poppy colored skull would be, but it's cool none the less.

Hi softgrey! I bought plenty of them from an accessory store in Milan. I've sold them all in Spring. I'll check the stock and send you one if there's any remaining.. :innocent:

they would work well with my :argg: look...thanks derin!...

Would look good with a pirate look i presume. Mqueen does Pirate...

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Aug 6 2004, 06:44 PM
I think the scarf is ugly... :cry:
[snapback]323609[/snapback]​

Me too, I'm not into skulls at all but whatever floats your boat, it's just not my thing.

i love it... so funky! much more fun and original than a floral print!

I'd like it if it were louder. Like I always say; you can't have too many neon-colored skulls.

They are old season but I still like them.

I have 2... an acid green one with black skulls & a white one with baby blue skulls. I really love them.

I love them.

I agree with OceanHarlot too, very original, and very McQueen.

I'd love one, or even just a scarf with skulls too! :wink: :flower:

They're from the SS'03 show ... my fave show from McQueen -recently-
Those scarves were done in many many ways .. in shoes and tied to belts and as part of bags and stuff ... there are many colors and somehow I think they're becoming a "staple" item even for people who dont wear McQueen ... I really really like it and I think there are many ways to wear it

I usually think of Old Ladies Off Cruise Ships when I see scarves like that but with skulls? So much cooler. Like Pirates who Attacked the Old Ladies on the Cruise Ship! :lol:

I like!

I have one of Mr. McQueen's scarfs (in olive green with white skulls) - love it to death. :heart:

I've seen them on Liv, Sienna and Cyndi Lauper... I love them :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->