All Black... All The Time!

I really love all black outfits.
That has been my thing like 23 years now.
:lol::D:heart:
I would just feel silly if I was wearing colorful shirt.
If I ever choose to buy/wear colorful shirt it just have to be right shape and that is so hard to find so I stick in black.

Spent the last few months wearing all black. But with a change of season starting to add some colour but must admit that it is at times a bit uncomfortable.

maybe it's a backlash to all the colour on the runway...
maybe it's the cooler weather...
but i am just feeling very strong and confident in all black at the moment...

Yep, same here.

I'm excited for fall to be here, as that means I can finally wear all black without dying of heat. It feels wrong to wear light airy colours in the fall/winter time.

all the cool people i saw on the street today were in all black, head to toe...
makes me want to throw away every single piece of colour in my closet...

:ninja:...

there was this one asian guy who looked so amazing that i just wanted to follow him and look at his style...
he was wearing ankle boots with long socks and pushed up pants...
i know it sounds kooky, but he looked just incredibly elegant and stunning...
amazing how he just stood out in the most quiet way...

I really love all black outfits.
That has been my thing like 23 years now.
:lol::D:heart:
I would just feel silly if I was wearing colorful shirt.
If I ever choose to buy/wear colorful shirt it just have to be right shape and that is so hard to find so I stick in black.

Me three years ago.
No, I am not wearing all black all the time anymore. Actually that happens rarely anymore.
I feel way too gothic when I do that hah hah.
But I love to see other people wearing all black.
For example Eva Green does it the best!
Funny to see how I have changed over years... going to good direction and I am glad to leave all this black behind me.

And I had difficult times to find right fitting colorful clothes because I was f*t and did not feel comfortable.

A fact that people are associating all black outfits with bitter, suicidal people, is beyond me ...

Wow, just saw that I'd posted here 5 years ago (above) that I don't like to wear black at all, but I've been wearing almost nothing but black for over 2 years. So much so that friends call me "La Dame en Noir" :lol:. What a few years can do.

I do get tired of it sometimes and try to wear other stuff, but it just has this elegant pulled-togetherness that other colors just don't have.

yesterday I was gardening so i was wearing a dark denim shirt, grey linen tank top and dark denim oversized jeans with silver boots...

someone who knows me very well said that they didn't even recognize me because i wasn't wearing all black...

:zorro:

After a summerflirt with a couple of colours I'm back to black.

I occasionally wear black head to toe, but it doesn't suit me in general ... it dampens my energy

I just got a new pair of black leather gloves and I really like them and it's not a big deal but... I feel like the f*cking killer from Profondo Rosso walking around outside with them on 😭 like I'm on some OJ sh*t it's so dramatic for no reason

I used to be pretty much exclusively black. Like a black slim leg suit with a black, white or marine shirt was basically my uniform. All my accessories were black too. Since i moved to Florida i cant wear all black because its so hot all the time. So now i wear tan and grey suits. I miss all black all the time though - its like soothing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->