Allure April 2024 : Shakira by Emmanuel Monsalve

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Shakira has the same problem as Sofia Vergara, they are beautiful women who are not photogenic.

I like this even if it feels very Harper's Bazaar under Glenda

Most definitely one of the better Allure covers I've seen over the years, and would honestly take this as a cover of some edition of Vogue. In all honesty, this is such a strong cover and I love everything about it. A little Beyoncé with the styling and far superior to anything Beyoncé has delivered us over recent years...

Used to love Allure, but I just can't get interested in digital covers.

A digital but much better than many published covers over the last few months. Love everything about it. Allure should try a seasonal edition.

Most definitely one of the better Allure covers I've seen over the years, and would honestly take this as a cover of some edition of Vogue. In all honesty, this is such a strong cover and I love everything about it. A little Beyoncé with the styling and far superior to anything Beyoncé has delivered us over recent years...
So, so true!

I still can't figure out the purpose of these digital covers. Are they just doing it to keep the copyright on 'Allure' active? It seems like a colossal waste of time.

I think they maintain the semblance of being a magazine in order to keep doing those "Allure Best of Beauty" awards and to promote their other industry tie-ins, like the beauty box subscriptions.

It is actually a beautiful cover. The styling and colours make it, I wish her expression was alittle different but it still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleydoubek147
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->