Ann Ward

Someone posted on RTV Games a few weeks ago that her father died. Apparently, he had been ill. This would explain her absence from the fashion scene and also her silence.

My condolences to Ann at this time :(

Also, has this picture ever been posted? I've never seen it before and I love it :smile: I hope she surprises us this season, I still have hopes for this girl
tumblr_lyqmecW8Yn1r8n3ceo1_500.jpg

source: Tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ann was dropped by IMG. She's not on IMG NY's website anymore.

I wouldnt mind them drpping her actually, seems like a smaller agency would do better for her career IMG seem like they concetrate on their stars

Aww i miss my Ann :cry: Regarding about the agency, i still prefer her to be dropped from IMG & move to a smaller agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww i miss my Ann :cry: Regarding about the agency, i still prefer her to be dropped from IMG & move to a smaller agency.

Yes, perhaps. But the unfortunate deal with that: smaller agencies don't have the booker contacts and/or manager talent that someone like IMG does.

On the other hand, if she moved to a different large agency (Marilyn? Women? etc.), someone sees her potential and they actually invest in her, it might do something better to her career than what is happening right now.

^ Oh sorry! I actually meant she could be signed with Marilyn or Women. I see it :D I know & i'm sure she's still dealing with her losses, i don't wanna sounds like a selfish person but, i really can't wait to see her back to work :cry: Ok perhaps i wish she could update her twitter on what has she been doing. It would be nice!

Does she live in New York? Anyone know if she at least goes to castings?

She was never taken off their boards according to a fan at rtvgames!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamballe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->