Ann Ward

Velvet Dubai Sep/Oct 2011

facebook/velvetmagme, RTVG

happy she did some modeling, but I am guessing we won't see anything new in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are so blown out she's hardly recognizable... meh

I like her poses & hair...I hate any mention of the show in what is supposed to be a HF magazine. The point of winning the show is to become a top model, not have the title top model carried with you your entire time of modelling in the industry.

She makes the clothes look really good. Don't like the profile body shot in black dress. Photoshop went a tiny bit wrong there.

It looks like three different models in that ed. I am no idea why they would photoshop her so thoroughly...and inconsistently.

I hoped the best for her since the beginning but I feel so disappointed after all those months. I really hoped the best.

she's just 20 i think...hoping she'll continue to practice her walk and then try to groom herself a little bit more fashionable,,,hoping that time will come :smile:

I love it too, and her poses! She looks great. And i agree, it bugs me so much that they just have to always mention ANTM...

Photographer: Xavier Jordan

Ann_13.jpg

modelmayhem.com/1094786

I love the editorial, but the guy who photoshopped it that much should be fired!

I also wonder, she does look good in the pic posted, more confident/sophiscated than ont he show

What has she been up to?

Not much is known. She doesn't have any sort of social media that are accessible to the public and so far there haven't been many (or more accurately any) sitings of her in any where relevant to fashion. One thing for sure though is that her 1 year contract with IMG is almost over and it seems almost certain at this point that it won't be renewed.

I still hope that she ambushes us all with some cool jobs but that's just hopeful thinking.

It's fine kiccc, I'm hoping for the same thing :( I thought she had a lot of potential but I know that anyone from that show carries the "top model curse"

and the top model curse only works for those that are more commeccially marketable since they get lucrative work in more commercial friendly markets like LA and the like

I wonder what happened to her, its like she disappeared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->