Kendal Brown

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
kendal-brown-top-model-antm.jpg

poptower

Kendal Brown (America's Next Top Model) Pictures
Kendal Brown from "America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) is one of the models competing in Cycle 15 of The CW reality model competition series. Kendal ("Top Model 15") is 23 years old.

Kendal Brown ("Top Model 15") is currently unemployed. Kendal ("America's Next Top Model 15") is from Northport, Alabama. Kendal Brown's favorite designer is Versace. Kendal ("ANTM 15") loves comfortable shoes and would never wear an animal print. Kendal ("Top Model 15") says she must have her man at her photo shoots.

If trapped on an island, Kendal ("ANTM 15") would bring her cell phone.

Kendal Brown ("America's Next Top Model 15") is 5'11" tall.
Update Kendal is now out of the running for ANTM so we can start to watch her career

something about her is very classic and commanding.

she is the only contestant; albeit after seasons of not watching the show that has such a striking look that made me want to follow her career. physically she has every singe thing but i think she is a little dry. i REALLY hope she makes it though!

No, she said she would give modeling a shot. She is in Atlanta. I have been checking the sites of agencies there.

Kendal HAS to get more work and get signed somewhere. she has such an amazing look. itd be such a waste for her not to continue modeling.

Now that the show is over, hopefully we'll hear something about Kendal getting signed.

She was the only contestant i liked at all.

is there any news on this girl ?? she's all lkinds of AMAZING

I updated the thread for Cycle 15, but I forgot to update this one. Kendal posted in the forums at All ANTM that she's been planning to go to NYC or LA to do modeling. She is leaning towards Los Angeles and plans on leaving for LA at the end of the month.

Kendal is signed with Wilhelmina Models in New York. She posted about it on her Facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->