Ann Ward

In an interview with Julia she said she was 183 cm (about 6'0'').

Yes... off the top of my head the two girls who I can think of who are (probably) Ann's height are Kirsi and Tiiu...

Julia is 181cm. Pretty sure she's not taller than that, saw her irl and she wasn't extremely tall.
Kirsi is about 6'2, yes. And so are Michelle Buswell and Hana S. Tiiu is possibly even taller than that.
However, in spite of those girls being very tall too, I think their bodies are much more modelesque than Ann's. Ann has a really weird long upper body and her legs aren't that long and nice.

I wonder what she has been up to. IMG is a big deal and i have a feeling they might drop her if there is no viable feedback from clients

Yeah. No new news from Ann? Jane's doing so well.

yeah, jane is doing great. Ann did shoot a cover of a middle eastern magazine but other than that nothing new.

I really wish IMG would put effort into her career. They could be or Ann is just not impressing anyone on her castings, I still think that IMG isn't as interested in Ann. They hardly update her portfolio and is putting more effort into Jane's career(not saying that's a bad thing). I wish they could just put the poor girl out of her misery and let her go to another agency.

Stunning! There is a scene where Ann is being filmed from the side, her neck is a rare jewel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ann is working it like a pro @Velvet. :smile:

HQ

And the Winner Is: Ann Ward
Vogue Italia, March 2011
Photogrpher: Ellen von Unwerth
Fashion Editor: Sheila Single
Model: Ann Ward

(scanned by me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads