Anna Wintour (February 2012 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In love with all her latest looks. The dresses are grogeous.

Costume Center Grand Opening at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

^looking stunning in that feather dress... is it chanel?

'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

I see her little toe is still living its own life, even in those shoes :lol:

Cute to see her son and his girlfriend in the background!

I didn't know she even had a son! For some reason, thought Bee was her only child.

Anna looked so fragile at the opening of the Costume Centre. She looks very humble standing up alongside Michelle Obama. I don't know if anyone has seen the video but I couldn't help but smile, literally saying 'aww bless her' when it looked as though she was teary eyed. Charlie and Bee must be so proud of their mother!

^ It was AMAZING to see her emotional, because it truly was a huge honor!

I didn't know she even had a son! For some reason, thought Bee was her only child.

She does, he is in med school studying to be a doctor like his father, also i heard he is getting married this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Wintour attends the Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Show on May 7, 2014 in Brooklyn, New York City.

zimbio.com

made an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers earlier in the night alongside Sarah Jessica Parker to chat about the 2014 Met Ball.

justjared.com

^I was not far from all this but I didn't know she was there...

How amazing does this croc Prada coat look with a fur stole?

Love this shot!

Anna and Grace at Fendi S/S 2004 Milan

Firstview.com

2014 CFDA fashion awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 2, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->