Another Man Fall/Winter 2016 by Willy Vanderperre, Alasdair McLellan & Ryan McGinley

Avogadro

Reaction score
by Willy Vanderperre, Alasdair McLellan& Ryan McGinley

instagram/another_man

They had all the great material here: the best mens photographers in the game, the Mick Jagger look which is Alister's expertise, and Harry who actually does look a lot like him, especially when he was younger and wear this 60s/70s style really well... so kinda shocking how underwhelming these covers are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. All three are a fail for me. His expression, his hair, everything.

i don't known why but for some reason these are terrifying

The end result is so unintentionally funny. They're all so bad.

I honestly don't know if I love it or hate it :lol:

Really, really bad..... And that silly star on their logo makes it look like they want to be Another Man About Town.

Always dated and well behind the times.

The best three men's fashion photographers are Sims, Hawkesworth and Teller. You really think Vanderperre can get even close? Hahaha..... Professor Snape couldn't conjure up that, even for a few seconds!

You really think Vanderperre can get even close?

This unremitting dislike you have for Vanderperre's work, :lol:!

At a stretch the McGinley's cover is just ok, but I'm looking more forward to the editorial because he's not a very strong cover photographer. The rest bores me terribly. I don't understand how Vanderperre manage to maintain such a thriving career when he basically recycles the same ideas over and over without zero deviation!

David Sims? :rolleyes:

Sorry for typo, with zero deviation, not without!

David Sims? I don't think that's fair. As commercial as he's been lately, he actually incorporates something new every now and then. I'm not an ardent follower of his work, but his departure from the studio to gloomy outdoor setting, and ultimately a more sunny landscape is commendable. I don't get that with Willy.

He's just so damn sexy.

I love these pics. Haha. Call me crazy.

The first and second covers.. what even? Why? Those were the best shots? Say it ain't so.

I wanna hate it, but I am captivated by the third cover. Ugh.

There are three editorials shot by the three photographers. Here are some of the images.

CteC073VIAAyq79.jpg CteCNaRWYAAt4_n.jpg CteCvt8UMAAs12L.jpg CteCxM2VUAABPnp.jpg Ctd_gTeWAAAhpLC.jpg
1Dasiacrew on Twitter

I really, really, really don't get the appeal with this guy. I don't find him even remotely attractive.

I don't find him particularly interesting to look at or read about personally, however there is something quite charming about the 3rd and 4th shots from above. They're very... Teen Vogue in their charm, but none the less, they're more interesting than this horrible moody long haired shots to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CupcakesTulip
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->