Another Man Fall/Winter 2016 by Willy Vanderperre, Alasdair McLellan & Ryan McGinley

For me, he just doesn't photograph particularly well. I don't find him overly photogenic at all. One of those people who magic just doesn't happen in front of a camera for.

I can't stand seeing the tears of some people, or some kind of tears, ridiculous I know but it grosses me out and you might as well photograph snot.

This is all quite unfortunate for AnOther Man.. I used to love this magazine, Emile Hirsch, Thurston Moore.. it was about men that have some sort of substance in the entertainment business and that are about talent. I'm usually not bothered by teen idols the music industry has to create to make profit from teenagers' hormones but sacrificing your readership just because you're so desperate for your magazine to do well is a bit of a new low for them.

I love all of this. Every single photograph. I'm dreaming! Must find a way to get my hands on this.

He's showing a hell of a lot more personality than most celebrities (or celebrimodels) do. Not crazy about it because I just don't care about him at all, but it's not bad. He shows range, the styling works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->