Apple's iPhone

This ad was reportedly fake (damn I got so excited about it too).
But rumor has it that the iPhone 5 will come out in October. *fingers crossed*
tumblr_lyrj5n6KvR1r9ewplo1_500.jpg

djmickkster.tumblr

I've heard all sorts... a projector... a projection key board... but also they're increasing the screen size, which was against the wishes of Steve Jobs.

increasing screen size and make the phone thinner will loose more battery life *sigh*
actually that fake ad looks alright, i like the titanium back like the ipad.

Those rumors started last year...

I've heard all sorts... a projector... a projection key board... but also they're increasing the screen size, which was against the wishes of Steve Jobs.

Before the iPhone 4S debuted. I wish they were true but they normally don't make too many major updates at the same time.

has anyone jailbroken the iphone 4 here? Im thinking about doing it right before I get the 5..whenever that is?

I've seen some photos of what the iphone 5 may look like...and I got to say, not loving the two-tone color scheme AT ALL.

^ I have to agree with this. That just bugs the hell out of me. The two tone colors make it seems unfinished.

Haven't read all the features yet but whoa.. first iphone that's.. beautifully designed, very sleek.

*talking about the black one, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that the black is fine, but I don't like the white at all.

Never been an admirer of the white iPhone's, at all. Black is sleek and sophisticated. The new one is so beautifully designed. I'm a proud owner of the iPhone 4, which I use all the time, so I think an upgrade would be worth it. Here comes the wait for seeing it in the Apple store.

i like the 4s back design better too, no improvement on the back camera, only on the front camera and it is centered now in front
there's changes on video where we can take still while recording video but i've done this long time ago there's an app for it so, doesn't really amuse me

I don't think it's much of an upgrade from the 4S at all. And in terms of appearance, it looks like a Kindle, no?

Not too excited for the iPhone 5 either, mainly because there isn't much of an impactful upgrade from the 4S. But I'll have to get it anyway, since I'm due for an upgrade and my current 4 has been through hell and back with shattered screen and non-working home button. I'm going to cry if they come out with a 5S or something next year.

Seriously, I'd rather buy a Samsung Note 2, not a fan of the new iPhone, I've waited for the 5th iPhone ever since 4S was lunched and it turned such a disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exterior-wise, I think the Samsung Galaxy phones are very sleek and sophisticated-looking.
But graphics-wise or user interface-wise, I will probably be a diehard Apple fan.
My dad got me my 1st iPhone in 2009, and since then, I've never gotten a different brand. Even though the improvements with each new version can be disappointing at times, I just find that there is no experience quite like using the iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->