Avant-garde shoes

egricia, I like those quite a bit. are those the Schwab's? please post the credits.

it goes to show that avant garde doesnt have to be ugly but definitely not for the faint hearted.

some of my favorites seem to be what Comme does. I have the ones below in white and black...for someone that doesnt normally wear traditional pumps these fit the bill for me and a host of others. :flower:

style.com

Attachments

• commewhiteshoe.jpg
    commewhiteshoe.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
egricia,
tnx for posting them in natural calf :smile:
im not sure you saw the ones i posted as well but in black fabric. one of them is the AGATHA and the other one is the TAL as well :wink:

i agree that some of the shoes are def not my taste but must say avant garde :shock:
lucky,
would love to see how you wear the comme. they seem interesting

oh wow. I'd definitely wear the Pierre Hardys' and the Marios Schwabs.

Oooohh...check these out!

JilSander.jpg

those sanders are a neat, very clever how they put the heel inside the sole. thanks for posting them jetsetgo

the look cool, but also like the most uncomfortable shoes ever. the last part of the ''heel'' looks like it'd hurt like hell :|

Yeh I so wanted to ask someone about those jil sanders, have seen them around in quite a few places! I dont understand them at all - I mean surely that is the most uncomfortable thing ever? I really dont see how they work!

the look cool, but also like the most uncomfortable shoes ever. the last part of the ''heel'' looks like it'd hurt like hell :|

I know ... makes me want to try them on. I think the brand is uncomfortable in general, but one would think if they were doing something like this ... one thing I'm sure of, it's got to be extremely bad for your arches.

i didnt consider the fact that it's jil sander - some of the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever tried on where js.... and i also agree on wanting to try them on.
i NEED to know how they feel. i need to go to the jil sander store and see how it feels to walk in them

^ I think Raf needs to gets his hands around the shoes ... if I were associated with the line I would be embarrassed ... they should be functional.

can avant garde shoes actaully be bought?
i'm such a fan of the balenciaga lego heel. thats like the best shoe i've ever seen lol. if it weren't 4000$ im sure some of the masses would be wearing them.

Rick Owens

pix luisaviaroma

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 5