Avant-garde shoes

the marios heel is fab
2 different styles i got on pic (my own)
open toe and closed toe

Attachments

• DSC05664.JPG
    DSC05664.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC05665.JPG
    DSC05665.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 7
leyla, :zorro: those are so fantastic futuristic avant-garde...remarkably, they bring to mind Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. no sissy's need apply, attitude intended. :heart:

^^ Those are super cool. I would wear either pair any day of the week! :woot:

oh ... they're so wonderful .. don't know which ones i would have picked!
MiuMiu
i think

very bohemian but also a little different...with the tassel accent. love this shoe.

joanshepp.com

Attachments

• 415_1.jpg
    415_1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 413_1.jpg
    413_1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 326
  • 414_1.jpg
    414_1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 414_3.jpg
    414_3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 328
i wore those marios ones with the closed toe tonight and loved them :heart:

I love the Marios heel and flat but the shoes in #65 are really ugly to me.

Junko Shimada fall/winter 2007

junkoxa5.jpg

sweartoshakeitup.wordpress.com

wow the gold and black pair are gorgeous! I always wonder though how much harder they are to walk in especially the shoes without heels...

Leyla Congrats on the Marios!

luckyme I'm not crazy about the blocky platform, but I love the uppers with the tail on the last two. Just the right amount of messy drama! Very fun! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably never wear these Giuseppe Zanotti's, but I love how space-age they are...

[pic lvr]

Attachments

• Picture 3GZ.jpg
    Picture 3GZ.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
dego, its all in the design. not as extreme as some others posted, but the braided leatherwork and the tassels make them a different take on an old bohemian look.

ta-ta, Im not familiar with those. not real pony tails I hope, that would be sadly surreal.

^ :huh: I thought they were in this thread already, but I guess not ... as I recall they were fairly standard pumps with a little horse tail on the back. Whether it was authentic hair or not, I don't know ... I'm sure there are pix lurking somewhere here on tFS ...

I remember those. What an interesting connection. They do have some of the same spirit, don't they? :wink:

Junko Shimada fall/winter 2007

junkoxa5.jpg

sweartoshakeitup.wordpress.com

Reminds me a ton of the Marc Jacobs SS08 shoes.I would imagien wearing those would kill your toes, as your basically supporting your whole body on them without the heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenixavier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->