Barbara and Jenna Bush

italianice283

Reaction score
I think these girls have really cleaned up well. Barbara Bush is the Brunette, Jenna Bush is the blonde.
Just thought I'd post some pictures, I think they are an interesting bunch and surprisingly, have managed to stay out of the media spotlight.
They are both graduating this Fall, one from University of Texas at Austin and one from Yale.
The Twins on Easter in Austin, TX
easter2.jpg

easter4.jpg

Barbara and her father on a Safari in Africa:
barbara_africa5.jpg

Originally posted by MulletProof@May 7th, 2004 - 12:52 pm
as dumb as their father B) .
that is not very nice....how do you know they are dumb?

i always feel for family members of presidents, they did not ask for any of it.

Originally posted by lele+May 7th, 2004 - 1:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ May 7th, 2004 - 1:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MulletProof@May 7th, 2004 - 12:52 pm

i always feel for family members of presidents, they did not ask for any of it. [/b][/quote]
it wasnt nice, i know, but i just cant stand those girls, they've gone low-key now but i remember all their weird quotes and actions not too long ago... that's why i said 'as dumb as their father'.

Dumb? Hardly. If you don't like their father fine, but you dont have to criticize the girls.
BTW, Barbara interned at Proenza Schouler. Last summer, Barbara interned at Lela Rose. This summer, Jenna has an internship at Harrison and Shriftman... a publicity and marketing company.
Here is Barbara at Jeremy Scott:
rex_b1.jpg

Originally posted by lele+May 7th, 2004 - 12:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ May 7th, 2004 - 12:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MulletProof@May 7th, 2004 - 12:52 pm

i always feel for family members of presidents, they did not ask for any of it. [/b][/quote]
maybe they aren't as dump as their father, but they are most certainly as ugly and trashy...

Originally posted by MJCouture+May 7th, 2004 - 1:08 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJCouture @ May 7th, 2004 - 1:08 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lele@May 7th, 2004 - 12:58 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-MulletProof
@May 7th, 2004 - 12:52 pm

i always feel for family members of presidents, they did not ask for any of it.
maybe they aren't as dump as their father, but they are most certainly as ugly and trashy... [/b][/quote]
wow! way harsh!!! ugly and trashy? i dont think so..... why all the anger toward the twins? they havent done anything, their dad yes but not them....

:blink: Wow! You guys are....grrrrrr! I was just going to say that Barbara looks EXACTLY like her mom and Jenna looks just like George W.....pretty crazy!

They're cute- I think Jenna has a prettier face. Barbara does not have a particularly attractive face, but they both dres nice. This is about them, btw, not George W.

I hate when people compare people with their famous dads or moms! That's just stereotype!

^ that's hard to help considering they are known because of their father...

Originally posted by MulletProof@May 7th, 2004 - 1:54 pm
^ that's hard to help considering they are known because of their father...
that has nothing to do with how they look though! which is what this topic is about and i think they are cute first daughters with an obvious sense of style!

i have friends at yale who can confirm that barbara is incredibly unintelligent which is so unfair. she got into a school that many people work so hard to get into.

Originally posted by MulletProof+May 7th, 2004 - 2:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MulletProof @ May 7th, 2004 - 2:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@May 7th, 2004 - 2:59 pm
with an obvious sense of style!
that's relative [/b][/quote]
Yeah- I need to see more pics before I determine their style.

Originally posted by italianice283@May 7th, 2004 - 1:05 pm
Dumb? Hardly. If you don't like their father fine, but you dont have to criticize the girls.
BTW, Barbara interned at Proenza Schouler. Last summer, Barbara interned at Lela Rose. This summer, Jenna has an internship at Harrison and Shriftman... a publicity and marketing company.
Here is Barbara at Jeremy Scott:
rex_b1.jpg
I wonder if that had anything to do with their last name.

Probably- if you've got connections or a famous name, use them. That's how a lot (not all) of people get really awesome jobs/internships- it's all about who you know or who knows you. Some of it has to do with her talent, I'm sure (does she want to be a designer?). But more than likely, her name gave her an edge.

Originally posted by italianice283@May 7th, 2004 - 1:05 pm
And you think they got the internships because they were smart!!

Ha ha ha! It's all about Connections....not intellegence! After all, their father went to Harvard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->