Birkenstocks

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
I want a pair! I have right now a pair of Kors gold leather t straps, but I really want to get a pair of the real Birks, Softie owns the black patent ones, and If I was going to buy a pair, I would get those...what are your thoughts about the birks?

gizeh043531.jpg

343071.jpg

I have these in gold :heart:

82604-p.jpg

ale...i live in them...i feel like so many people are wearing them now...but the black patent are still my fave...i've never regretted my choice...

i also have these tatami birkenstocks...they are slightly less chunky than the classic birks...and super soft and comfy suede...the hardware is copper... :heart: :flower:

i highly recommend both... :P ...if you're into the boho look especially...

Attachments

• tatamibirks.JPG
    tatamibirks.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 252
I have the black patent ones also and they are amazingly comfy. I want the white ones. Get them! Im suprised at how fast they got popular. Alot of people are sporting them now. B)

I see everyone wearing them! :wink:
I don't own any but they indeed look ultra comfy, the silver ones are cool :flower:

I see everyone wearing them. Love the white ones... still thinking about buying them 6 months after I started wanting them, I shoulda just gone with my first instinct.

I want a pair too, like the first ones you posted Ale!

I need something comfy to walk around in in summer, but I can't find anywhere that sells them here :-(

I'm not really keen on them, they look great on other people, but they're totally not my style - i doubt you'll ever catch me in a pair of them, however comfy they look.

I would love to own a pair of those in both black and white!!! :woot: But if Caramel has trouble finding them in Norway - there is no hope for me :cry:

Everybody can buy Birkenstock online, just click on www.birkenstock.com. They sell all styles, colours and sizes. Personally, I love Birki, I use them at home and outside, for garden and when I feel a boho-hippy girl

beh i dunno. im not a really a big fan of birkenstocks. i personally think they look a little tacky, so i really wouldnt be caught dead in them.

I first wore Birks back in the 1980s (in my ultra Boulder, Colorado hippie phase :rolleyes: ) and have recently returned to them.

I have a pair of the very same black ones :heart: you posted, Alejandro, that I think look fab on me with some of my minimalist black dresses. Birks are pretty well made, great for your feet, and embody what I think of as a nerdy "German" practicality/utilitarianism. :P

I think that it's all about personal style! If you're already wearing the Kors gold, hon, IMO, you can definitely wear the "original" black B)

lovvvvvvvvvve them ^^! at first i didn't know what the hype was about... people were wearing them EVERYWHERE in hongkong... so i bought a pair and found out why they were so good ^^... thankfully back at home are way less common

My vote: stick with the Kors you already have, they have way more style. Personally I am over birks in general. I really wore in a pair of their "clog-esque" style for a couple of years. But, then i went to college and everyone and their dog had a pair, and when I saw my RA (dorm hall advisor) in a pair I was like "and those are now removed from my wardrobe". It might be because I live in the Nawth, or that I can't wear them at my job, but I am just over flip-flop/sandals in general. Though I still wear my Dolce pool sandals that I got after seeing Paris Hilton wear them on Simple Life for comfort.

I never really like the look of Birkenstocks but now I have found a pretty colored one that I really love & need help...

I normally wear a womens US 5... what size would I get? 35?

Also Im confused about if Id need a narrow. Normally I dont wear narrow shoes but one time I tryed on a Birkenstock & they seemed to wide on my feet... the size was to big too though. My foot across the ball of my foot on the bottom measures 2 3/4. So what do you think? Should I order a narrow?

Thanks for your help. :flower:

^^tiffany-

i normally wear and 8 and my birks are a 39... i got mine directly from the company and they said that that is the equivalent...so that means you would get a 36...

when i first got them...i thought they looked too big...but i was told that that's how they are supposed to fit and that i just had to get used to them...now i'm used to it and i love them...it's not a delicate look...it's a more substantial shoe and your eye has to adjust to it...

i don't think you need a narrow...they are supposed to be a bit looser...

xx-enjoy...!!!

Im so broke right now, but after I get some cash that's one of the first things on my never ending "must have" list :lol:

ugliest. shoes. ever. IMO

but yeah they're comfy and I have a pair of light grey Gizehs and some taupe Bostons :blush:

ohh i despise birkenstocks.
but my 'hippie' friend has worn them for years. (and maybe that's why. i equate them with things that aren't me)
they're really not my style.
i can't imagine how odd i would look in a pair..
they might be comfy (i don't know though! haha) but they're pretty unattractive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->