Bottega Veneta Bags

lmelanie and kare,

Are there more styles in the catalogue than on the website? The selection there is very limited.

personally, i mananged to get the messenger in that colour on ebay for $450. i think it originally retailed at around $1600.

spiralsnowman said:
lmelanie and kare,

Are there more styles in the catalogue than on the website? The selection there is very limited.

Plenty! They even have men's bags, as well as home products.

for bottega fans i stumbled on a couple of pics from the workroom... (think of those poor crocs that died to be dyed yellow and green...)
bottega.jpg
bottega2.jpg

(pics from dynamist.com)

Ooh...that yellow and green crocs look so ugly...like two pieces of rubber mat...

Travis I wanted that messenger, and oddly enough I saw that eBay auction and was like DAMNIT...It's completely gone in that color, now. I like the honey but it's so generic.

I got an invite to thier trunkshow though and I can't wait b/c my SA said there are going to be more red mens bags including a taller version of the Intrecciato tote...:woot:

travis_nw8 said:
for bottega fans i stumbled on a couple of pics from the workroom... (think of those poor crocs that died to be dyed yellow and green...)

(pics from dynamist.com)

I bet the finished product will be beautiful.

I've seen a few large alligators near my house that they can catch. Maybe they can make a bag for me with it. :D

Do they have a store in Rome? I'm in love with the green Cornely tote and would love to maybe glimpse it in person when I'm there this winter. I could never afford it (I feel guilty and stretched buying an $80 bag!) but maybe they'll let me look and touch ^_^

Does anyone know which styles of bag will come in the pink woven leather for the upcoming season? I saw couple of pink bags in the online catalogue but I'm sure those can't be the only ones?

I called up the local store but the sales wasn't very helpful. He told me to call back in December to check.

My new Bottega ball bag. Their bags are my favorite.
ca3-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful bag Aspen. I love that colour. It goes with everything. I've got the same bag in the red and two-two brown. What other lovely Bottegas have you got up your sleeve?

Help please - Bottega Veneta Large Woven hobo - is it too large?

I may be purchasing the Chocolate Woven Hobo in large and wondered if anyone has this. I love the style and the colour and have been looking for a slouchy bag for ages but my only worry is if this bag would look too big on me (as in could be mistaken for handluggage :P I am not a big fan of giant bags). I am fairly tall anyway 5'7 and Im someone who already carries medium sized bags to fit in all my junk. Would appreciate anyone's opinion/review of this bag or similar BV bag if they have it.

Thanks so much.

How many colors do the classic woven Hobo and the Ball bag come in? Anyone knows the prices of them in France/Germany or Italy?

I saw a women's briefcase in the boutique yesterday with top handles (with hardware), a flap opening (like a regular briefcase), and a tote like compartment. It's woven leather with suede lining. gorgeous in person. Now i'm itchy...
How do you guys like the idea of a briefcase? If I go for it, should I get a brown one or black one (I wear black clothes a lot, but the brown leather looks so much richer).

Caffeine said:
I saw a women's briefcase in the boutique yesterday with top handles (with hardware), a flap opening (like a regular briefcase), and a tote like compartment. It's woven leather with suede lining. gorgeous in person. Now i'm itchy...
How do you guys like the idea of a briefcase? If I go for it, should I get a brown one or black one (I wear black clothes a lot, but the brown leather looks so much richer).

since you wear black clothes anyway (nice contrast) and you seem to like the brown one more: go for the brown one! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->