Bruce Weber - Photographer

I just found the editorial he did in the Sept. issue of W and I think it's one of the most beautiful eds I've ever seen.
(from www.style.com)
My favourites from the set of 22 pics;
"Moda dell'Arte"

that's a nice one cosette, i had it saved, too and meant to post it bt always forgot ... it's not very typical of his style, is it?
actually i do kind of like bruce weber, his photography is not really exciting and some of his idyllic friendship shoots are even cheesy, a bit.
but he has my sympathy for it.... like the ed masquerade posted .... it's so obviously heart-warming:P

He's amazing! I love his work! :heart: Has anybody scanned the editorial with Stella Tennant from February 2006 W? :rolleyes:

#3 This is a great editorial, I really like the concept and of course Karen E :smile:

The 2001 ed always bothered me because of the dyed horses! God, that's just wrong! I hope it was an edit...

I do love Bruce. He usually does b&w though. Seeing his color work just really blows me away. :heart:

More from www.jedroot.com
I've recently discovered this website, is :heart:
Ralph Fiennes | W | Fashion Stylist: Joe Zee |
Photographer: Bruce Weber

aaaawww... i love that editorial!
a very natural daria with all her androgynous charme. okay, i know, i'm repetive.

i also suggest V august 2005 still with daria.

Request: Looking for his full W FEB 2006 editorial thank you! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Italia
"Is It Better To Be Alone?"
Freja Beha & Eugen Bauder

Eugen Bauder

^ not sure about the second one but it looks like it might be from the same shoot.

models homme

i have this issue,the last pic doesnot belong to this freja ed^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->