Bruce Weber - Photographer

i adore his style in photography,
his photos are always soo emotional,
very real,
when you look at his photos,
is like watching a movie,
they always tell a story

I just received the november issue of French Vogue (total Bruce Weber issue as photographer, art director etc...) GREAT ISSUE , a collector with a lot of himself, souvenirs, collage, images. Very interesting and inspiring.

i absolutely LOVE his work. thanks a lot for sharing guys :heart:

esp that nov 04 french vogue editorial!

Bruce Weber is another favorite photographer of mine.
I love how he likes to photograph his models very naturally. I love the natural, simple look.

http://community.livejournal.com/ht_photography/192750.html
Magazine: Vogue Italia HC Supplement (March 2008)
Editorial: Outlaw Couture
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Credit: Kanna

Last edited by a moderator:
I love his work for Vogue Paris. The November issue was beautiful all through. His pictures are so simple yet full of life..

that editorial is gorgeous. i really like his diversity of form and style...his work for abercrombie and fitch is really the only work i'm familiar with - such a laidback all-american rehash with overt sexuality...thankfully he does have an excellent eye for high fashion.

I'm sure he uses a lot of different cameras for different situations, but I know he has shot a lot with the Pentax 67. I don't know if he's gone digital or not.

To let you guys know, he is not going digital, a friend of mine booked the Abercrombie campaign in Miami, and he has a ton of film cameras, and assistants stay close to him when he shoots, so when he runs out of film on one camera, they just hand him another camera with new film.

To let you guys know, he is not going digital, a friend of mine booked the Abercrombie campaign in Miami, and he has a ton of film cameras, and assistants stay close to him when he shoots, so when he runs out of film on one camera, they just hand him another camera with new film.
uh-huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->