Carine Roitfeld (May 2011 - May 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can officially say from a close person that i know working at Dior that Tisci is the one replacing Galliano. LVMH is waiting for the trial Before making the big announcement and Carine Roitfeld is going to be the artistic director

twitter/RAY_tetauira via hisssquad

Carine with Kanye West at the amfAR gala in Cannes.

m9xmt.jpg

life.com

Artistic director? interesting, I would really see the duo carine-tisci working out something for dior... she looks very god at the amfar dinner...

from the roberto cavalli event, 18 May 2011
profimedia-0094511526.jpg
profimedia-0094511451.jpg

profimedia

She looks stunning at the Amfar gala! She has really managed her post-Vogue career well so far, even more so if the Dior rumors turn out to be true.

One more pic from the Di Grisogono dinner from nymag.com

18_cannesbw54.jpg

MMMMM not liking the lacey see-trough dress....a bit age inappropiate. SHe has a killer body, tons of style, and yet this looks a quite "desperate cougarish",
The white one with Kanye, is superb.

Don't like the black lace either,but she was stunning in that white dress. Also loved the feather bolero.

Oh dear, if Tisci+Roitfeld duo is really taking over Dior, than I'm dead of excitement already!

I adore her white outfit at the amfAR gala, so beautiful.

Carine at a party, Cannes 20 May 2011
114471107.jpg
114471108.jpg

gettyimages.com

Roberto Cavalli's Store Opening party in Cannes

From left Eva Riccobono, Carine Roitfeld, Eva Cavalli & Brooke Shields

From left Brooke Shields, Carine Roitfeld, Eva Riccobono, Elisabetta Canalis, Eva Cavalli

Brooke Shields, Carine, Roberto Cavalli, Eva Riccobono, E.Canalis, Eva Cavalli

gettyimages

Love casual laid back Carine in jeans, dont think ive ever seen that before:DAnd she looked utterly glam in the white dress and feather bolero, my fav look of hers this year:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->