Carine Roitfeld

Hate those shoes. It's so weird seeing her in flats!

Carine Roitfeld arrives at the Chloe show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017 on March 3, 2016 in Paris, France.

carine-roitfeld-arrives-at-the-chloe-show-as-part-of-the-paris-week-picture-id513466098

gettyimages

Carine Roitfeld is seen arriving at Elie Saab Fashion Show during Paris Fashion Week : Womenswear Fall Winter 2016/2017 on March 5, 2016 in Paris, France.
FK99bZv.jpg

getty

Carine Roitfeld arrives at the Balenciaga show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017 on March 6, 2016 in Paris, France.

carine-roitfeld-arrives-at-the-balenciaga-show-as-part-of-the-paris-picture-id514015856

gettyimages

Carine Roitfeld attends the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2016/2017 on March 6, 2016 in Paris, France.
DHM3KNU.jpg

getty

:heart: Love how she ultimately remains fashionably fabulous while repeating the same trousers and chic back brace. Cannot get enough of her and miss her when she is not photographed as mush as she once was. :heart:

does anyone have her today's interview from WWD? Thanks

Honorees Carine Roitfeld and Lady Gaga attend The Daily Front Row 'Fashion Los Angeles Awards' 2016 at Sunset Tower Hotel on March 20, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.
5Fnb2Ub.jpg

getty

Carine Roitfeld attends the L'Oreal Paris Blue Obsession Party at the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Martinez on May 18, 2016 in Cannes, France.
7cFg8r0.jpg

getty

amfAR's 23rd Cinema Against AIDS Gala at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes (May 19, 2016)

starity.hu

^ I mean seriously, does this woman age? I have such admiration for the way she takes care of herself.

I don't like her AMFAR look at all. Alexandre Vauthier designs are not for her. Her Saint Laurent silver dress at the AMFAR is still her last great redcarpet moment.

I saw Carine today in St Tropez, she was with Karl Lagerfeld shooting what looked like some kind of Chanel campaign with Stella Tennant and a couple of other models I didn't recognise.

Even in the heat she was wearing a leopard bomber and lace trousers! Although she was wearing flat sandals, and those sunglasses from PFW.

Must be Chanel's cruise campaign. I've always imagined her as the type of person who would choose fashion over comfort in certain weather :lol:

Carine Roitfeld attends the Prada show during Milan Men's Fashion Week SS17 on June 19, 2016 in Milan, Italy.
z7jCbTY.jpg

zimbio

Carine Roitfeld attends the Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016-2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 6, 2016 in Paris, France.
lkaMD26.jpg

Hamish Bowles and Carine Roitfeld attend the Fendi Roma 90 Years Anniversary fashion show at Fontana di Trevi on July 7, 2016 in Rome, Italy.
JKyLayC.jpg

Carine Roitfeld attends the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016-2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week at 30, Avenue Montaigne on July 4, 2016 in Paris, France.
RVhYoj2.jpg

Carine Roitfeld is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on June 29, 2016.
w5NlYc2.jpg

zimbio

There was a nice little interview (plus some really nice shots of her apartment) on yesterday's CNN Style segment.

NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 07: Carine Roitfeld attends Tom Ford fashion show during New York Fashion Week September 2016 at 99E 52d St. on September 7, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->