Carine Roitfeld

Mercedes-Benz-Press Vernissage during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 at the Brandenburg Gate on July 4, 2013 in Berlin, Germany.

zimbio.com

In post #21 I think she's wearing a Givenchy T-Shirt from Mens Spring-Summer 2014 collection (...already :ninja: ... I wish I was that lucky :cry:), and a Prada Spring-Summer 2013 skirt! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Carine looked horrendous during couture week. Roitfeld's choices have been rather questionable lately (ever since she departed from Vogue Paris, actually). Whilst I want to welcome a change in her wardrobe, opting for colour a lot more.. I'm not so sure she suits most of what she wears now. Those massive Rick Owens glasses need to go.

I thought Carine looked horrendous during couture week. Roitfeld's choices have been rather questionable lately (ever since she departed from Vogue Paris, actually).

I couldn't be more agreed with you :cry:

wcbjlw.png
348ooeu.png

styledumonde

Love this last look, and I actually love the massive shield sunglasses on her. The first time I saw her wearing them, I was impressed by how well she pulled them off and how she managed to actually make them more feminine than robo-tastic.

Carine went blonde for summer - reminds me of her look circa 2005

Instagram/Crfashionbook.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 15
Eek, the blonde looks very brash and dry there. Carine has been a blonde before and she suited it, so I look forward to seeing more clearer images. I don't think Carine suits dark dark dark hair because it ages her something terrible.

Does anyone have an pictures of Carine attending the Chanel Couture show last month? There was a tiny image on Instagram which someone had taken whilst watching the show, and I can't remember how I stumbled across it. She looked fantastic from what I could see. It was a few minutes after I had posted saying she looked horrendous during couture week - typical.

Eek, the blonde looks very brash and dry there. Carine has been a blonde before and she suited it, so I look forward to seeing more clearer images. I don't think Carine suits dark dark dark hair because it ages her something terrible.

Does anyone have an pictures of Carine attending the Chanel Couture show last month? There was a tiny image on Instagram which someone had taken whilst watching the show, and I can't remember how I stumbled across it. She looked fantastic from what I could see. It was a few minutes after I had posted saying she looked horrendous during couture week - typical.

Found this of her ! Sadly no full look !

Iwanttobearoitfeld.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26
Goddamn, is that woman in the bathing suit and sunglasses Carine? I'm positively verklempt at her banging body :shock:

Oooh that documentary looks promising! Thanks for posting the trailer.
And it's so nice to see Carine with her family as a regular woman. It makes her look human under all that fashion craziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->