Carolyn Bessette Kennedy

I think she did, I've seen a few pictures of her and Kelly at various events.

I always wondered how come there aren´t more pictures of her. It´s always more or less the same ones.

I wish the old ones would be re-released in high quality. Which probably won't happen anytime soon. (Another wish: a style book on her, but that seems even more impossible.)

^^My guess there´s a lot of legal protection around her name and image. Otherwise I don´t understand how come there´s so little material on her, even if she was married to such a overscrutinized guy as JFK jr was.

Has the surviving Bessette sister ever spoken out about her twin and Carolyns death? Losing both her sisters must have been devastating.

Hi guys, after years of admiaring her flawless style over the same pictures. I was wondering if anybody knows a blog or another celebrity with the same minimalistic taste and eye for details?

Sometimes I wonder....what would she look now at forty something. Would her hair stilll be long? What do you think?

can anyone scan the last issue of People Magazine? Carolyn and JFK are their cover story with apparently never seen pictures.

jfk-jr-435.jpg

people.com

Was just about to post that cover as well. I'll buy the issue and try to get scans up!

Hollywood should look into a biopic on her life, which actress should portray her though......I'll throw Gwyneth Paltrow out there....:smile:

There's that awful TV movie with Portia de Rossi, "America's Prince". I guess if you're going to watch a Lifetime movie you might as well watch that haha.

I can't think of one actress that comes to mind to play CB ... definitely not Blake Lively though!

Tinsley V, thank you so much for posting these!
Just the thought of Blake Lively playing Carolyn :cry:

:/ not sure why, but your scans aren't showing up for me! i am logged in, too, so it's not that. drag. oh well, thanks anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->