Carolyn Bessette Kennedy

4kfms6.jpg

RoseMarie Terenzio wrote a book called Fairy Tale Interrupted. It is being released tomorrow Tues 1/24. Reviews are good, but say she provides better insight to Carolyn :flower: than John!! Good for us :woot:

ABC news is all over it and has tons of video, just search for JFK JR. You can watch the 20/20 that aired Fri (still havent seen it, so cant comment on pics).

http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=jfk jr

Also, the book has a site that lists all press, so you can see what mags and shows are featuring articles and segments.

http://fairytaleinterrupted.com/

I am checking out the book tomorrow, will tell you if there are any new pics!

Allrighty. Watched the 20/20. It is the very last segment and about 5 mins long. The only new pic is the one posted below (new to me). There is a smidge of video footage that isnt overused but that is about it.

Has anyone read the book yet and is it any good?. I want to get it but I don't want it to be a trashy tabloid tell-all kind of book.

Has anyone read the book yet and is it any good?. I want to get it but I don't want it to be a trashy tabloid tell-all kind of book.

It is definitely not a trashy tabloid from what all the reviews say. I have to order it because it sold out in my town. Will post a review when I get it!

Okay, drove all the way downtown to check out the one copy left in my area and it doesn't have any pics!!!! Looked like an easy read, so I ordered it on amazon to save money. I skimmed through and Carolyn is mentioned but I don't think it will be in great detail like some of the other books.

I was hoping there would be some rare (new) pics in it, this is disappointing...:(

She had an etheral beauty that´s almost angelic. She could be a fairy or an elf

I recently read Fairy Tale Interrupted by RoseMarie Torenzio (John's assistant) and although the book was mostly about her working relationship with John she also spoke very lovingly about Carolyn. So Carolyn fans should check it out :smile:

I've been a member here for awhile, but almost exclusively lurk because I'm not much of a fashionista, but I love threads like this. Carolyn has been underappreciated for so long.

I saved almost all of the photos from Simply Carolyn and Ultimate Carolyn before they both went down and have found a few new ones on my own too, but there are so many I wouldn't know where to begin with posting them on here.

I have a Carolyn blog and Facebook page. Is it OK to link to those, or should I make a Photobucket album for a lot of the photos and link to that so everyone here can enjoy them?

I know how frustrating it was when both Carolyn sites disappeared, and especially now that there's a renewed interest since RoseMarie's book came out.

PS - thank you to whoever found that Image Collect website! That place is a treasure trove! If you search "kennedy", "JFK Jr", and "John Kennedy" and not just Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, you'll find even more photos. It was like striking gold!

Love the picture with the camel pants, black loafers and t-shirt - so classic!

Someone posted screencaps from a CBK fansite of her wedding and first dance from a youtube video. Does anyone have a link to that youtube video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->