Carolyn Murphy Tape

I'm excited to see her performance, after all, she's good in Liberty Heights!

This can break her or MAKE her, ala Paris. But she has a KID!!!

poor Carolyn!

I think the whole "stress" broked her relationship with her Mr Boyd!

PussyLee said:
I'm excited to see her performance, after all, she's good in Liberty Heights!

This can break her or MAKE her, ala Paris. But she has a KID!!!

poor Carolyn!

I think the whole "stress" broked her relationship with her Mr Boyd!

It won't bode well for Carolyn - she doesn't have the sl*tty, attention seeking image that Paris has, Carolyn is reknown as a classy professional model who represents a respectable brand. This kind of thing would be awful for her image. But then again, these celebs have amazing PR people...she might pick up a lucrative contract from someone or the other.

And what makes you so sure this broke the relationship. If anything sh*t like this strengthens it. I've heard it's more to do with long distances due to Incubus touring and it coming down to her or the band...

Who knows...

roppal222 said:
It won't bode well for Carolyn - she doesn't have the sl*tty, attention seeking image that Paris has, Carolyn is reknown as a classy professional model who represents a respectable brand.

Classy, professional people have just as much sex as sl*tty attention seeking people. I think. :P

It sucks the tape was released. But I don't see the big to-do about it. People are in love. They have sex. They want to watch it. It shouldn't change her image..though it probably will. :yuk:

This would not be good for Carolyn considering she represents Estee Lauder. Hopefully she has good PR people. Her ex does seem like a real loser, but who am I to judge. I feel so bad for Carolyn, but I'm sure she will pull through just fine.

Yeah, where is Brandon's sex tape?

yeah, it wont be good for estee lauder, i remember they were disappointed when she got the divorce.

^_^

"roppal222" I know that Jake is an alcoholic because I read it in an article about the divorced of him and Carolyn, and secondly I know that Brandon is not Dylan's biological father, but he is the one that take care of her the most part of her life, since 2002,and Dylan call him daddy.

And "funkalicius" here is a pic of Brandon with HIS DAUGHTER Dylan.
DylanBrandon.jpg

judging from the pic above, I really don't want to see Brandon's stick. LOL. He looks awful and stinky.

roppal222 said:
And what makes you so sure this broke the relationship. If anything sh*t like this strengthens it. I've heard it's more to do with long distances due to Incubus touring and it coming down to her or the band...

the long distance? LOL What an even shallow relationship it was.

When is the sex tape coming out?

I hope it comes with a complimentary Eye and make-up kit by Estee Lauder. Genius marketing, don't you think?

It's dangerous and unfiar on Dylan to call Brandon her 'father' because he just isn't! Carolyn and Brandon are no more...he will move on date another woman, and she another man...where does that leave Dylan?

"PussyLee" You are definitely the first person in the world that said Brandon is awful and stinky!!!... He is just... BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, DELICIOUS AND ALL!!!!B)
well...but in tastes theres is nothing written:rolleyes:

brandon_side_med.jpg

And "roppal222" I don't see the problem in the fact that a kid call daddy to someone that is not "the real biological dad".. I mean first of all Dylan doesn't call Brandon daddy just because is the only father imagen that she has, she call him daddy because Brandon loves her... I'm a fan of Incubus and Brandon talks about her with so much love:heart:and Dylan loves him too.
And secondly Brandon still hang out with Carolyn, though they aren't couple anymore, now they are very good friends, and he will be forever Dylan's father.
what.jpg

In this picture

Yuck, Brandon Boyd looks homeless......not cool, missy!

judging from murphy's tongue there, I can assume she was really wild in that tape as reported!

"PussyLee"... That Brandon is not cool???... Are you lesbian???

Ooookay Kritooo, let's chill out a bit.....:flower:
We've all got different opinions of who's hot and who's not (I personally think Paris Hilton is cute, while others think she is a sl*t-bag....it's all good though).

In that pic w/ Dylan, Brandon looks adorable. :heart:

Picking the nose ain't so hot...:lol:

Hopefully this all get's sorted out in Carolyn's favor.

Also, I kind of wish the fashion/Hollywood world would stop ragging on people who are 'caught' having naughty sex. Lord, it's all in good fun....

She's still a classy lady....and classy ladies like to have sex! :angel:
(heck, we all know Jackie O. and Audrey Hepburn did it!)

I'm just joking!!! .... I know that no all the girls likes Brandon, but I know that the big majority do it:heart:

IS JUST THAT I LOVE HIM:D :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->