Carolyn Murphy Tape

jeffreyuno

Reaction score
Page Six:

October 21, 2005 -- GORGEOUS Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covergirl Carolyn Murphy is the star of a sizzling sex tape apparently stolen from her ex-husband.

We're told beautiful blonde Murphy, 30, the face of Estee Lauder and Fendi, is completely uninhibited in the video she made with her surfer dude ex-husband, Jake Schroeder, in 1999.
The two hours of footage, shot over 17 days in Barbados during the couple's romantic romp of a honeymoon, is packed with hardcore sex, we hear.
Steamy sessions in a variety of poses are the highlight. Some footage shows the supermodel dancing naked against a backdrop of beautiful tropical scenery — kind of an X-rated version of some of the fashion ads that have earned Murphy millions.
It's unclear when and how the video could be released to the public, but there's bound to be considerable interest in it — and a lot of money to be made if it hits the market, insiders say.
Schroeder says he's not too upset that the tape might get out. "Yes, a video was stolen," he told PAGE SIX. "But let it be in the public eye. It doesn't really affect my life; it's Ms. Murphy who has to worry. I'm sick of her bull[bleep]."
He fumed, "She barely lets me see our daughter, Dylan. The most I see Dylan these days is in the pages of Vogue — something Carolyn promised she'd never do. Carolyn is as fake as her new t - ts. She's just about the almighty dollar."

Murphy's rep said: "We don't know what's on the tape — or if there really even is a tape — so we can't comment on that. But Carolyn's number one priority right now is raising her child in a healthy, safe environment, like any hard-working single mother."
"I really feel for Carolyn," a friend of the supermodel told us. "She's tried to help Jake over the years. He's had problems with drugs, and she paid for treatment. But he hasn't contacted Carolyn in over a year, so he's obviously not that desperate to see his daughter." In 2001, Murphy was tapped to replace Elizabeth Hurley as the face of Estee Lauder in a multimillion-dollar, multiyear deal. The couple divorced soon after. She appeared on the cover of the 2005 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In August, Murphy split with her longtime boyfriend, rocker Brandon Boyd of Incubus.

This is sad i know Carolyn... she isnt a tart... she is so far from it... hope it doesnt ruin her reputation :(

:doh: hope this doesnt happen to me :innocent::doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH my god!!! I can't believe this... maybe Brandon saw the video and that's whay they split... nooo, but seriously I believe Carolyn's friends version of the history, because I have always known that jake is an alcoholic, drug addict and that he never love Dylan... Brandon is the real Dylan's father:heart:

Poor Carolyn... and poor Brandon, just imagine what he think about see his ex in a sex video:cry:... saaaaaad...

The_Ida said:
I'd rather see a Brandon Boyd tape.

wow.. I'd have to agree.. lol

But back to the story... Poor Carolyn :doh: .. I hope this thing blows over... her ex sounds like a super loser..

Jeez, bitter much Mr. Schroeder?

Anyway, yeah, a Brandon vid would be much more appealing to me, but even still I hope this is just bull that her ex made up or something cause I love Carolyn.

"I, am so mad at her and I never see her, shes so famous now! but uh.. I didn't release the tape..."

well if you're gonna be silly enough to make a tape like that...

Mmmm, wonder if her ex-husband released the tape by accident given the nature of their 'relationship'.... Mind you, who knows what the deal is. Some say Carolyn has been unreasonable towards him others say it's all his fault. Who knows.

I swear celebritiues are jumping on this 'sex'scandal' tape post skanky Paris Hilton. It does wonder for people's 'careers'.

kritooo said:
OH my god!!! I can't believe this... maybe Brandon saw the video and that's whay they split... nooo, but seriously I believe Carolyn's friends version of the history, because I have always known that jake is an alcoholic, drug addict and that he never love Dylan... Brandon is the real Dylan's father:heart:

Poor Carolyn... and poor Brandon, just imagine what he think about see his ex in a sex video:cry:... saaaaaad...

You don't know them well enough to comment on the situation regarding Jake's parental abilities. 2 sides to every story. And Brandon isn't Dylan's father - Jake is.

The_Ida said:
I'd rather see a Brandon Boyd tape

HEAR HEAR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->