Carolyn Murphy Tape

ok, so let's say....Carolyn finds herself another rockstar who she builds a great r'ship with, who adores and loves her daughter. Should Dylan call that new man daddy too? How many daddies is the poor little girl gonna have by the time she's 21?!?

She should have that one man whom is her official 'daddy' - i.e Jake and other men that flit in and out of her mum's life should be mere father figure type role models for her in my opinion. Otherwise Dylan runs the risk of being majorly confused over exactly who in bleeding hell is her dad. Plus it's a shame for any woman that Boyd should marry in the future to be inadvertently tied forever to Carolyn and her family through the supposition that Brandon is the father of another woman's child - when he isn't. I'm sure he loves Dylan.... my step father loves me, but he isn't my real dad - bottom line!

I think Carolyn's story regarding Jake is somewhat distorted anyway.

I'll give you your dues though -that pic U posted of Brandon was simply stunning! Need to catch my breath.

(sorry for my english:blush:)

ooooooooooook girl... I see you don't understand, but anyway, I don't really care... I'm just gonna tell you that Dylan will not have to tell to every men "daddy", because she have one already, and his name is BRANDON BOYD, I know that Carolyn will have another boyfriend in the future and Brandon will have another girlfriend, but comon!!!! in what world do you live????... Brandon can have childrens with other girl and Dylan still being his daughter... I really don't see the problem. ( If you have a special religion or you have a conservative family.. tell my:huh:)

And number 2 and maybe this is what you don't understand... Brandon it wasn't just a "rockstar" (I don't like the term rockstar) with whom Carolyn had a great relation... Brandon and Carolyn had a really really really important relationship, so... It doesn't will be another relation like that...

AAAAAAAND... I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE BRANDON:lol::lol::lol: THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I LOVE HIM.:wink:

Your english is perfectly fine...

and I do like Brandon...or more to the point Incubus...or even more to the point Ben

and I do understand exactly what you're saying...

and I live in the real world....

and just don't agree with ur speculations whatsoever :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Methinks the justice system should create new regulations regarding these sex tapes scandals (i.e. who can do what with the tapes, who has a say in what happens, etc.) cause all this is just getting out of hand. :rolleyes:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOWEEE!!!!

can't wait to see it. lovely lovely LOOOOOOOVELY.

I'm convinced celebs are releasing these things on the sly just for career progression now.

update

MODEL'S EX JAILED FOR SEX TAPE

SUPERMODEL Carolyn Murphy, the face of Estée Lauder, had her ex-husband arrested on extortion charges after he tried to sell the graphic sex tape they made on their 17-day honeymoon in Barbados.

Jake Schroeder, a surfer dude with a history of drug abuse, was thrown behind bars in California last Thursday and released on Tuesday after his bail was reduced from $500,000 to $33,000, which was paid by Internet Commerce Group, the company trying to market the two-hour video.

Schroeder, father of Murphy's daughter, Dylan, 5, was in San Jose yesterday living in his car with two dogs. "He's essentially homeless. He called this morning and asked if we could find him an apartment," said David Gingras, a lawyer for ICG. "I told him if he's arrested for anything else, even jaywalking, we're not bailing him out."

The slacker was in a courtroom outside Lake Tahoe last week for a hearing on earlier charges he had bounced checks, when Police Detective David Hunt placed him under arrest on the extortion charge.

On Friday, Hunt led a squad of Phoenix, Ariz., cops to the offices of ICG to execute a search warrant. The officers left with the original camcorder videotape of his honeymoon with Murphy, plus a file marked "Jake Schroeder" containing correspondence and a copy of his contract with ICG.

"Our position is that no crime has been committed," Gingras told PAGE SIX. "You cannot commit extortion by offering to sell something you own.

"Rather than risking a battle in civil court, where she might lose and see the tape released, Carolyn has decided to simply fabricate a false extortion claim against Schroeder," Gingras said. He questioned the tactics of Marty Singer, the lawyer for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl. "It's like he pulled out a gun in a boxing match."

Gingras said that once the extortion charge against Schroeder is dismissed, he plans to sue Murphy, Singer, "and anyone else who assisted in commencing the sham criminal charges." Singer did not return calls.

Murphy said, "Of course I don't want the tape to come out. It is private and intimate moments from my honeymoon with a man I thought I could trust. It has turned out I was completely wrong." A friend of hers said, "She made the mistake of marrying this loser, and he's been making her life miserable ever since."

Source: New York Post - Page Six

I thought this was a rumour cause I heard about it last year but didn't see any threads about it. This is going to get ugly.

I can't believe they can put the tape out it's not theirs. Can't the cops stop it like what happened on an episode of CSI: Miami :lol:

There's the leason people DON"T MAKE A SEX TAPE. I wouldn't even let a boyfriend/partner/husband film me and I'm not famous but some perv will probably watch it. I would want to die.

At the Style.com board there is a guy who always bags Carolyn and it's always about drugs and how bad a mother she is. I'm starting to wonder if she isn't as prefect as she seems. Well that or her husband likes going on the fashion sites.

Remember that Vogue shoot of them as Kurt & Courtney

I would like to watch it. Im a sucker for celebrity sex tapes.

p.s. I saw One Night In Paris, one word: starfish.

I don't think she is a a bad mother at all... I think her husband likes to call attention because Carolyn don't want him anymore, remember that Carolyn was with Brandon Boyd more than 3 years... but I think the most that he wants is money...

I want to see this tape. Is there any way it's gonna get leaked on the net or have they cut it off from all possible distribution already?

mmm no, I don't want to see that tape, but If it was with Brandon... Oh yeah! in that case I would love too see it:lol:

mmm and nobody knows if the tape will be on the net, Carolyn still fighting for that doesn't happen, but maybe she will lose... nobody knows yet...

Do regular people record themselves getting it on or is this a malady strictly committed by these demi and quasi-celebrities? Love doesn't last forever, to most of them anyway, but these tapes do and when they finally see the light of day, I am sorry but I can't feel an iota of sympathy for any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->