Carolyn Murphy Tape

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not but there's a clip from this tape that is floating around. It's around two and a half minutes long; it features Carolyn dancing around naked plus a little sex with a penis that's connected to an anonymous male. She could be a suicide girl with the tats.

That is all.:innocent:

lemeray said:
p.s. I saw One Night In Paris, one word: starfish.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I know! She barely moved. It looked more like he was doing a corpse.

For someone who is considered "sexy" she sure doesn't seem good in bed. :ninja:

Originally Posted by xx44

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not but there's a clip from this tape that is floating around. It's around two and a half minutes long; it features Carolyn dancing around naked plus a little sex with a penis that's connected to an anonymous male. She could be a suicide girl with the tats.

That is all

are you talking serious??!! part of the video is out??!!!!
poor Carolyn, she is loosing the case...Is very sad that this is happening to her, I mean , she is not a p*rn star or a woman that likes all this over-exposed thing, this is all for her stuped ex-husband... I'm a big fan of Carolyn, but for nothing in the world I would watch that video, of course for that Jake Shroeder (ex-husband), I think that guy is disgusting:sick::sick::sick:

I just hope Carolyn is ok, and that the entire video don't see the light.

Last edited by a moderator:
PussyLee said:
the long distance? LOL What an even shallow relationship it was.

When is the sex tape coming out?

I hope it comes with a complimentary Eye and make-up kit by Estee Lauder. Genius marketing, don't you think?

no, it should come with a tattoo concealer kit

yeah I think Jake Shroeder is:sick: too...
I just wondering what Brandon think about all of this...

but, wait a sec, what email?

Last edited by a moderator:
whay that sex tape is with that ugly guy and not with Brandon Boyd... jeeze...

What movie star doesnt have a sex tape! first its Pam and her ex husband from Poison. Then Pam again with Tommy Lee, then Paris Hilton, then Collin Farell with the playboy bunny, then Cameron Diaz. Whos next?! I would never ever make a sex tape with my bf or husband.:blink:

Just saw the 2 min 50 sec clip. What a jerk for making this public but then again I downloaded it so what does it say about me.

For what it's worth, Carolyn looks beautiful, it's steamy but the best part is the soundtrack: Garnett Silk "Oh Me, Oh My." What a great tune, hearing it just transported me from the office to the islands.

Still, her ex is a complete wad.

please say ex husband... because her ex in this moment is Brandon Boyd, what a beautiful man^^

I've made sex tapes with boyfriends, come on regular people do it all the time.

Don't go judging!

Stories like this scare me but I'm not famous and I can't be arrogant enough to pretend someone will care to watch it... so hopefully it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

Celebrities who do it are not thinking clearly, they're just in love and looking for a good time.

The strangest part, to me, about the actual sex on the tape is that neither one of them seems to be making a sound. Maybe it wasn't that good?

I must inform you that you can't make public such a link on tFS, according to our guidelines :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->