Celine Bags by Phoebe Philo

While particular one were you referring to? Do you have its picture?

are you talking about the central stripe bag by Celine? I can try and rip a picture from my Barney's email...

How about this two?

pics from celine.com

Attachments

• 1Celine.jpg
    1Celine.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 2celine.jpg
    2celine.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 67
i personally like really much these ones..if anybody could give me any info..:blush:
source:celine.com

Attachments

• CELINE - french Luxury leather handbags, shoes and ready to wear.jpeg
    CELINE - french Luxury leather handbags, shoes and ready to wear.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 21
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 36
  • a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
The white and black one is very pretty & the second one in the second post

I saw this particular Celine bag a great deal while I was in Paris, I really like how functional and classic it looks - a little dull but it stands out especially in the red. I'm looking at the Celine website right now and I'm seeing some variations where it is mixed with python. Will post in a moment.

Tommy Ton for Style.com

1625ksx.jpg

29vbi8z.jpg

14w96ae.jpg

Image Credit | Style.com

^yes i agree with you that bag looks really functional and also timeless!

2wf7imq.jpg

barneys.com

i really like this style alot...i know it comes in python, leather and canvas...

this is the style that meg mentioned
2u7wprr.jpg

and another version of the luggage tote and the classic box bag in croc...

29ni8i0.jpg

both bagsnob.com

Does anyone know how much the classic box bag is? In regular leather or croc?

So last night I found myself at Barneys and I had a chance to see these bags up close and personally. They are truly, truly amazing - the craftmanship is incredible but the prices are :shock: The plain black flap is $3100 and the python is $4100. That is quite steep in my opinion but I would definitely say that these are gorgeous investment pieces well worth the expense. The quality of the leather and feel of it was just incredible, can't stress that enough. These are the two models I'm talking about.

mcb5ti.jpg

24wftiv.jpg

Image Credit | Celine.com

the pyton one is amazing!and also the black one..it's such a timeless style..but as i already knew the prices are just out of control :shock:

the luggage tote is a favorite of mine this season, it's so incredibly stylish!!!

Luxx: So last night I found myself at Barneys and I had a chance to see these bags up close and personally. They are truly, truly amazing - the craftmanship is incredible but the prices are The plain black flap is $3100 and the python is $4100. That is quite steep in my opinion but I would definitely say that these are gorgeous investment pieces well worth the expense. The quality of the leather and feel of it was just incredible, can't stress that enough. These are the two models I'm talking about.

Celine + Leather House + Phoebe Philo = $$$

The bags are stunning though, wish those pieces were offered at Holt Renfrew!

More from Style.com, I'm drooling :blush:

2yyqzhu.jpg

117u6qd.jpg

9glsmp.jpg

bfhp8g.jpg

a2z0ir.jpg

Image Credit | Tommy Ton for Style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member