Celine Eyewear

mu55inthemule

Reaction score
Hi

I bought this from a ebay a while ago for a bargain price of £8!!!!

Is it authentic? The seller told me it was a press gift....I hope it is real cos I love it and wear it alot!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks real to me...
In KL that would set me back about RM780 or GBP150.

wow just for 8 pounds!! That's a real bargain indeed. Wish I'd bought it for a friend of mine. Her name is Celine... Too bad though

Does anybody know how much these sunglasses are?

celine.com

Those sunglasses are on my WL too, also wondering what the price is.

celinespring201109xxxxx1.jpg

celinespring201109xxxxx4.jpg

rdujour.com

Thank you, I thought the price would be higher.

Do you know, where I can buy then online? Unfortunately I didn't found anything. :/

I don't think they have an online shop apart from net-a-porter, departementfeminin, yoox but they rarely sell sunglasses. I guess they're available to purchase in stores only.

tried the rectangular shape on in every colour possible, loved them but took home another pair... massive cats eyes in a nude/rose! even better :woot:

^OH MY GOD I think I know the pair you're talking about. I wanted them but they didn't look good on me :lol: Anyway, congrats!

Congrats to both of you! I'm a little jealous, if I may say. :blush:

I just picked up a pair of square Celine tortoise-shell shades from my local TKMAXX for 25 quids. A bargain I think!

Here's the link if anyone's interested.

tried the rectangular shape on in every colour possible, loved them but took home another pair... massive cats eyes in a nude/rose! even better :woot:
Any photos? These sound awesome. :D

leyla why didn't you buy the rectangle shaped ones? i really like them. i always wear aviators, but it's getting old. i need some new shapes... not sure if i should start with round or rectangle.

TheSoCalledPrep,
they were nice but the shape of the cats eyes ones were nicer on me :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->