Celine Eyewear

are they a huge size frame because i am this close [] to getting them!

Does anyone know where to find the huge cat eye ones in the US? Do they still have the nude ones available in paris? thxx i love these!

YES! My day has officially been "made" with the discovery of this thread :D
What I've deducted/concluded is that I have to fly to Paris in order to purchase Céline eyewear... sigh. I guess that's another excuse I can use for a Paris vacay!

I need these:
tumblr_li2d7aW8ZH1qzio2o

I believe they are the same as the ad campaign, but in black...?

LOVE these sunglasses that Alessandro Ambrosio was wearing:
alessandra-ambrosio-beverly-hot-springs-spa-visit-12.jpg

image source - justjared.com

I live in Melbourne, Australia and was wondering if anyone knows anywere that sells them here?> Or sells them online??
thanks!

I was wondering if anybody could authenticate these sunglasses for me?? It would be HUGELY appreciated!!
ScreenShot2011-11-10at123125AM.png
ScreenShot2011-11-10at123114AM.png
ScreenShot2011-11-10at123120AM.png
ScreenShot2011-11-10at123123AM.png

Any answers would be really great!
xx

^Hmmmm... I don't know... I have a pair in tortoise and those you posted look heavier than mine:

GNYuL.jpg

NqVeo.jpg

BiZs0.jpg

PHOTOS BY THEFRENCHY

And I don't know if it matters but the glasses case they gave me was white, and so was the box...

The ones i posted are the same as Alessandra is wearing in the above post i also posted. :( Yeah i'm not sure wether to trust if they are real... they aren't from an authorised Celine seller or store or anything.

I got Céline 41802/s 50's Retro sunglasses in black for my bday, they were ordered online from sunglasses-shop.co.uk (they are an authorised dealer for all brands they are selling) and I am so far very pleased with them. ^_^
They came in a black suede case, the same that's pictured on matchesfashion below.

yLKB8.jpg

matchesfashion

my pic

^Those are super cute! I love that style of frame. :flower:

Celine makes some great eyewear, so tempting to make an investment. :innocent: I really like the 'preppy cat eye' sunglasses.

harveynichols.com

^ I tried these on today, they're soooo amazing! So tempted to get them... :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->