Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted a classic chanel pearl necklace, does anyone know the cost of a simple one? Maybe vintage?

yesss bought my chanel 5182 sunglasses from the rodeo store today! im so excited... i even got it gift wrapped for myself lol

That's wonderful- congratulations!! :woot: I really need a pair of Chanel glasses and sunglasses...! :wink:

I'd wanted this ring for a while, and bought in in NY a week ago.

But then a few days ago lost this little vintage gold Coco figurine brooch (which i'd only added to my Chanel brooch collection a month ago) - completely devastated!

Attachments

• missb_chanelny2.jpg
    missb_chanelny2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
  • missb_cocobrooch2.jpg
    missb_cocobrooch2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4
OMG... ^ How? Your not having much luck... first your bag now your brooch! Have to say me is jelous over the ring is super lush!

I know, It's like my Chanel is cursed! I was wearing about 30 brooches at once the other night and of course it was a Chanel that fell off :cry: luckily it wasn't as expensive as my bag!

Thanks for the compliments on the ring though!!

chanelbosivescol0810x6.jpg

will i be too crazy to buy these?

source: rdujour.com

Question is, when your sipping cocktails and got your hands on your handbag or something, could you be bother to hold your sunglasses up too?

^ lol good point!

im very lazy too - i just love them though.. its like a MUST HAVE accessory for me!

AND, excellent practice for your next costume ball!! :woot:
origimage21755738.jpg

daz3d.com

Not crazy, they're fabulous! That doesn't mean to say they're at all practical, but then the funnest things that make your heart go aflutter never are...

Booms - :lol:

I was thinking more along these lines.. :innocent:

Boots & Perfume - YES! :woot:

Attachments

• sunnies.JPG
    sunnies.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted a classic chanel pearl necklace, does anyone know the cost of a simple one? Maybe vintage?

Last Summer I bought a Chanel chain-belt in the Chanel store in Paris, it has pearls and I wear it as a necklace, too! So you can change it up!
The cost of this belt was 1200 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wigsforu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->