Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad to hear everybody about the bad quality of Chanel jewelry... I wear daily a few pieces of them, like broche or a chain/necklace, but never had any problems with it...

I forgot about this thread...its so good to post in it again...I have had my Chanel fur wallet repaired once, the zipper on it which connects to an interlocking CC had gone off the track at the beginning of the zipper, so it would only zip down along one side, and the purple leather that is on it has faded of course over the almost 7 years I've had it, but I still get comments on it, always from girls, ^_^:blush: who say, "That is the coolest wallet I've ever seen!"
Girls at Whole Foods, girls I've worked with, oh its endless.

pasha said:
lol, that is hilarious.:lol: Was it your social-conscious response to the logo-mania frenzy of the late 90s?

:lol:
Yes, some sort of teen rebellion I reckon. :lol:B)

could anyone tell me the cost of this Chanel scarf (long scarf in silk crepe with signature)? it's from the Cruise 2009/10 collection.
2qu2dg5.jpg

zimbio.com
and also this cashmere stole from the fall-winter 2009/10 pre-collection.
2i7pe1g.jpg

chanel.com
apologies if this isn't the correct place to ask, thank you.

^ You can probably get a simple one for between $150-$400, depending on the size and material and whether it's seasonal or classic.

Hope that helps :flower:

I know, me too! I'm saving up for one of their seasonal long pearl necklaces. They're always like treasures! :heart:

Does anyone know if all Chanel scarves have tags on, espceially the silk ones? I just bought a Chanel silk scarf from ebay. The scarf is beautiful but it does not have a tag... I guess have bought a fake.

^ i second that question.. i bought mine through miles points through skywards though.. no tag.. :S

sorry I meants labels. I have scarves from other designers and they all have composition labels stitched on them.

I have a genuine Chanel scarf and it has a composition label attached to it. I don't know, maybe it depends on the model.

does anybody know how much the denim 5162 sunnies are? i'm tempted to call the LA store but i've had not so pleasant experiences with them before :(

they're these glasses for those who dont know what im talking about...
pharrell-williams-and-chanel-5162-denim-sunglasses-gallery.jpg

coolspotters

^ I looked into a couple of styles a way back, and I seem to remember they were in the $250-$290 range...:wink:

i love all the accessories they used for the fall shows..anyone see any of the available yet?

i like those sunnies!!!!! are they even readily available anymore?

^ I think they are- you can see on the accessories section of Chanel.com... B)

^ i think some stores still carry them. I think most department stores have a small inventory of it now though. However i was going to be buy them and the sales associate at a Nordstroms warned me that they might discontinue them because there have been complaints of the denim peeling off... so keep that in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->