Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
omgspicegirl, thanks for posting. that headpiece is gorgeous.

Can someone give me any info on this .. head accessory?
Is it a headband? Is it still available?

Wow- I just came across this in a Chanel catalog- it's from Paris/London 2007/8...Better sit down.. :blink:
It's actually a Multicolor Stone and Gold Metallic Necklace (Item # A39085 Y94472 Z2031)...Price: $11,695.00 USD :shock:

Ah, go ahead- call them and order one...you owe it to yourself!! :wink:

Can somebody post a few images of Karl with his Chanel sunglasses, I saw one i fell in LOVE with.

^^ Wow, what did they look like? I think he changes his every day... :unsure:

I really want to buy my mother a chanel wallet for her birthday but i live in Brisbane and i dont think anyone stocks chanel around here..I wanted a classic white wallet with the black chanel logo on ( the two larger C's) But i have NO idea where to get anything like this from.. do you guys know anywhere good and reliable online? Im really bad at finding stuff on the internet. Thanks..

I've just bought this necklace:blush:
e-bay pict

Attachments

• d298_35.JPG
    d298_35.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 416
Nobody does fashion jewelry quite like Chanel: the symbols, charms, the pearls, the black, the white... the iconic interlocking CCs... It is sublime in every way.

Such heritage.

:ninja:

I know some will hate it, but does anybody know just how ridiculously expensive this brooch is?

unbenanntowk.jpg

_
chanel.com

^ Comrade!!! B) I think the Paris/Moscow stuff is just hitting the stores, so I don't know if they have a price listed yet..I will try to check for you... :wink:

^ Yeah, it isn't listed yet- no item number or price...(Baptiste sold separately...) :unsure:

capbaptiste.png

Chanel.com

I am sick of Chanel pasting its logo on every random thing and making it 'cool' in an instant. It doesn't work anymore and enough already. This is not creativity or design at its finest: this is all complete marketing trash that has no real merit other than selling crap to people who walk around looking like a dumpster yard for designer items.

Take any random thing from the street and put two CCs on it, and then you have something priceless and gorgeous? Pls. It is boring. And I usually adore Chanel jewelry btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love that the materials they use don't really differ from the materials H&M or Monsoon use for their jewelry. you know, steel, resin (aka plastic) and glass. yet cost 100 times more.

imo it's genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katerinadimitriou
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->