Chanel Cruise 2022 Les Baux-de-Provence

It seems like Virginie Viard is using the concrete embroidery technique from the Fall 2014 HC collection on some of the jackets and dresses seen in this collection? The prices of those pieces will shoot through the roof…

They used concrete in the Spring 2015 RTW too.
It will sure be above 10 000K

Loic Prigent has been their best PR so far. The jewelry and the bags are cute. I like the white bag Amanda presented...I like it enough to buy it.

The more I look at the collection, the more it reminds me of the Paris Tokyo 2004 collection. It’s not just the wig but the allure...

Loic's videos are so entertaining, they almost make me like the otherwise hideous work of Marine Serre, Rousteing and Virginie...he's a miracle worker, imagine what he could've achieved in a different era with more talented creatives.

The show is being re-staged in Dubai on November 2nd. Perhaps with some new looks? Hopefully?

CHANEL YouTube

This collection was tragic enough the first time it was presented. The original location was probably the only good thing I remember from it...

Any informations which models walked that show? Seems to be the same clothes. But the location of the first presentation was much
way better!

...Why did they need another show lol. Is there like a Dubai promo thing happening in the media? They also just announced real housewives of Dubai lol

I can’t be the only one who hates the idea of re-staging a show (especially when it’s bad already)..
Chanel did this in 2014 and did it right back then; they gave their Arab clientele what they deserve with the setting and everything! This is a disappointment in comparison to that..

...Why did they need another show lol. Is there like a Dubai promo thing happening in the media? They also just announced real housewives of Dubai lol
Something's happening over at Dubai. I guess it's related with the whole World Expo thing but Dior also opened a pop up shop in Dubai until march 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->