Charlotte O'Donnell

Saracita

Reaction score
I can already hear the plain-jane comments flying :P but Charlotte's anything but average to me. I love the shape of her face, the freckles, the weird hair... Such unspoiled, understated beauty :heart:

Height: 5'11''
Bust: 32''
Waist: 24''
Hips: 33''
Agencies: Elite NY, Elite Toronto

027.jpg
025.jpg

elite

Maaaaaaaaan, she's gloriously beautiful !! So serene !!
Love the freckles :heart:
A Pre-Raphaelitan beauty, by no means a plain-jane !!

Saracita I was planning on giving Charlotte a thread yesterday but I pretty much disliked everything in her Elite portfolio except the polaroids and the images you posted, so I was going to wait for more information. So jealous that you beat me to the punch, so to speak on Charlotte. I think there is a slight plainness to her, but the strong shape of her face more than makes up for that! :heart:

Charlotte3.jpg

(elite models)

She's completely different to any girl right now :heart: I love those b&w tests.

No plain-jane comment from me ! :P She's the most striking girl I've seen recently :woot::wub: Her eyes are impressive and her profile is stunning... there is something almost magical about her !

You beat me at starting her thread! I guess I should be more impulsive in the future. :P I like the fact that she isn't another weirdly beautiful model. She reminds me of an Impressionist painting :heart:

A few tests from Elite that aren't that bad. Honestly though, they really should rethink about the test shoots that they use for some of their girls. Either way, I still like Charlotte! :P

Charlotte12.jpg
Charlotte13.jpg

Charlotte14.jpg
Charlotte15.jpg

Charlotte16.jpg

(elite models ny)

I join your team guys:P
I can see why you can be afraid of plain jane comments Saracita...
plain jane, no... plain jane at the most gorgeous level that has been reached to date, yes, maybe :heart:

(FDI:cool:

A huge thanks to Maud and Penny for posting those on their wonderful blog! I still think Charlotte is absolutely mesmerizing. :heart:

That first shot is so gorgeous! I really hope we see her at the shows, I'll definitely be looking!

Wow, Charlotte lucked the hell out where showcards are concerned. She came out looks genius and clean, unlike some of the other main girls at Elite.

Hopefully we'll be seeing her at shows next week! :clap:

I think this is Charlotte opening Shipley & Halmos

00010m.jpg

style

Jeremy Laing S/S 09 NYC

whifyh.jpg

style.it - what a little waif :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member