Chloé Pre-Fall 2009

jacobs

Reaction score
Hannah MacGibbon turned out an effortless collection for pre-fall for Chloé, with pieces ranging from delicate crystal-embellished tops and dresses to tailored trousers.

chloe1.jpg

chloe2.jpg

chloe3.jpg

chloe4.jpg

chloe5.jpg

chloe6.jpg

chloe7.jpg

wwd.com

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is soo boring the pants suck , the color palette looks like that of a 60s washroom , chloe is in deep ****

the only thing I find remotely appealing is the coat, and only because everything else looks awful...

I think Chloé is successively less impressive every season since Phoebe Philo left.

i didnt like paulo but he at least had a vision , this looks like something my grandma would wear esp the pants

Better than S/S 09 for sure, but still....this house is dying creatively with this designer.

100 times more chloe than her ss collection.
it still lacks a bit of nrg, but i am sure she could do some great work in the future (if they let her)

They've done so many changes about this brand that Im dizzy
sutil changes, but still changes

I cant say I hate this
I just hope it gets more strong in the runway show

I like most of the pieces (and would wear them), but as a collection it falls short...
Also very deja vu :ermm: Only Karl can be forgiven for that :innocent:

I really love where she's taken it from spring, can't wait until march!

Is "effortless" a euphemism for "blah"? :huh:

:lol:

The first 3 looks are a complete disaster, no?

I don't like this and as much as I dislike Hannah's work for Chloe - even I can admit you can't be too judgemental of her. This is Pre-Fall. It's heavily watered down and meant as a transition collection so to speak.

Wait until Fall 2009 to bash her! I'll join in! :lol: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->