Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2009

really felt like this was quite subtle for Dior, but I'm guessing that the actual collection will be more gaudy and over the top. loved the strapless purple number, but wasn't too intrigued.

haha what i wonder is that has John Galliano anything to do with this collection? with all the designing team at Dior these outfits don't really require too much effort.

its nice but its that same new look 1947 or that priscilla queen of the desert look , he needs come up with something more engaging and he is very capable of doing so .

No comment on the clothes...and that should be taken as a comment in itself.

But does anyone know if that is the same stairwell as the one in those famous Willy Maywald photographs?

Is this a joke? Almost every look is a re-hash of collections past, not even good ones, and he hasn't even had the decency to hide it this time. Very disappointed.

i am loving everything so far..:D i cant wait to see how it all comes together in the show! :wink:

It isn't extravagent but it has so much class. Look #4 took my breath away-- I can't see how that dress could be any more perfect. I loved the red pumps, the sheer looks and
I really like where John went here but I want extravagence all the same. I'm not fond of this seperation he has been making of Dior doing this (often in the last few years) failing attempt at class and yet John Galliano doing his extravagence, not limiting himself and being very successful. I am so excited for the haute couture show, I can only imagine what he will do.
Such a beautiful pre-fall collection though. I know it's stunning now because I wish there were more.

This is a mix of a few collections, but I like it MUCH MORE than the SS09 one!!:heart:

maybe galliano is trying to tone it down..... maybe he has a budget this year with the whole economic crisis and all. ahah:lol: ..or not

some are awful and soooo already seen.
some others have nice details.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->