Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2008

and I am actually in loveee :heart:

i love when dior does 40s styled clothing , it somehow gels with its aesthetic , and this is no exception , these clothes are GORGEOUS and makes up for the ****ty fall and resort collection. Make more 40s style clothing but done in a modern way Mr.Galliano PLEAZE!

^ I honestly agree. It just resembles Dior.
I love this collection, and the previous ones e.g a/w 0708. That was a stunning collection.

^^ :lol: :flower:

I like it....it's lightyears better than RTW FW 08, but I feel like it's still too...dowager. There are several pieces that are gorgeous, though (the bias cut gowns are beautiful.)

This piece in particular is my favorite...it is SO chic, I cannot handle it!
diorpre-fall08.jpg

(dior.com)

Here are all the pics from dior.com...I think they might add more later on...not sure but the did for the Fall 2007 collection with Romina Lanaro and Vivianne Orth...

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg
4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg
8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

(dior.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
very simple and classic and in its' simplicity quite beautiful. still, not breathtaking.

I don't see how this is even remotely related to Anna Karenina, but some it is quite beautiful.

The black jacket with gathering and jet beading on the hips is fabulous.

Helllloooooooo Dior.

Does anyone else get reminded of Valentino's work in this collection?

galliano seem to have fallen in love with the bowl shaped hat lately. how many collections in a row has he featured it?

hm... from the japanese one on i think. or was it during the couture show with the lace on nude and peruvian new look?

i'm not so sure. fact is, i can't see any woman wearing such a hat :lol:

That hat is actually pretty significant to the house.

20799-large.jpg

vam.ac.uk

I love this collection and its inspiration. :smile:

The black gown reminds me othe this one form the SPring 08 collection...

50m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhhh I love this, I love the fur, I love the luxe bourgeois feel it gives off.. If i could afford this collection I'd snatch it up! :heart:

It's very elite Russia pre-revolution era!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->