Christian Dior F/W 2006.07 Paris

Have watched the video already, I don't know, the clothes are really nice. But most of the models walk very bad. The models of first half of the show really suck. They walk like a zombie. So is Angela. When she opens the show, you can see her walk not on a straight line. The models really spoil this great show.

wow..the outfits are labeled john all over XD

cookies3939 said:
Have watched the video already, I don't know, the clothes are really nice. But most of the models walk very bad. The models of first half of the show really suck. They walk like a zombie. So is Angela. When she opens the show, you can see her walk not on a straight line. The models really spoil this great show.
agreed. i was like "what the f**k?!" when angela walks. for two seasons in a row now,models' walk is really a disaster at dior.

i am wondering how they could make the grand palais almost exactly like polo de paris? thats horrible! and i really miss the days when there were two CD logos on the runway: they look inspiring to me.

cookies3939 said:
Where is Jacquetta Wheeler when you need her, the way she opened S/S 05 HC was amazing. I saw, Angela was all over the runway, was she liqoured up? I hate not walking in a straight line, very distracting, if I were Galliano Id say, whoever doesn't walk in a straight line get's the defective slingbacks, who want's to find out if Im joking?

Diorling said:
if I were Galliano Id say, whoever doesn't walk in a straight line get's the defective slingbacks, who want's to find out if Im joking?
:rofl: ... that made me laugh so hard...

Diorling said:
I saw, Angela was all over the runway, was she liqoured up?
mmm...I think it was part of the show? Rock n Roll and all that - it's not exactly about being - or walking - straight.:D I actually thought she was doing a great job there, wabbling all over the place but still keeping her head up proud. I'm sure she'd make Keith Richards proud, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well by the looks of it, those boots look like they weigh more than the models themselves. Big clunkers. ^_^

iluvjeisa said:
mmm...I think it was part of the show? Rock n Roll and all that - it's not exactly about being - or walking - straight.:D

No, this just is her walk. When I first saw her walk for Dior FW 0304 rtw with those gigantic Queen Mums, I imagined it were the shoes that made her walk like this.... I soon found out that was not true... she seriously has a bad walk :yuk:

I started to like this collection very much... here, on the pictures it doesn't like so great... but I've seen it on TV and it was just fabulous. I loved it. ^_^

Mr-Dale said:
No, this just is her walk. When I first saw her walk for Dior FW 0304 rtw with those gigantic Queen Mums, I imagined it were the shoes that made her walk like this.... I soon found out that was not true... she seriously has a bad walk :yuk:

That was a horrible walk. But I liked her at the Queen Mum show even tho she seemed like she was to collapse from the weight of that pouf at her breasts and the sunglasses didn't help.

...Meanwhile. I loved Ekaterina's walk. She was jamming to the "My Sherona." Did anyone notice Mariacarla's And Natasha Poly's synchronized crossing of the legs? Perfection.

Salvatore said:
Well by the looks of it, those boots look like they weigh more than the models themselves. Big clunkers. ^_^
:yuk: .... i HATE those boots.... who the hell is going to buy those? they're totally unflattering... big giant oversized long, square shape (see photo below; the model's foot CERTAINLY is NOT that long!!!) .... :sick: .... and when the models are walking, that big giant long square foot looks like giant duck feet stomping down... :yuk:

00030m.jpg

style

I think Christian Dior is a great designer! I know not everyone likes his designs but I love the way he draws inspiration from various sources including Marquis de Sade and gothic inspired fashions. Not everything is all about overflowing femininity and soft colors like you see in many of other designers' clothes. There's always a place for haute couture femininity and a place for steering away from mainstream look.

I love it as usual, but still like said early in the forum, don't shoot me, but this is looking very donatella-esque... the hair?! hum. But otehr than that, i must get my hands on the sunglasses you can't even see out of. :P

brian said:
:yuk: .... i HATE those boots.... who the hell is going to buy those? they're totally unflattering... big giant oversized long, square shape (see photo below; the model's foot CERTAINLY is NOT that long!!!) .... :sick: .... and when the models are walking, that big giant long square foot looks like giant duck feet stomping down... :yuk:

Completly agree about the boots. Hate the square toe, chunky heels and thick soles :yuk:

it's so funny in the style.com video:
...the only things the models say are that they are "so honored to be in this show." which makes no sense, because the clothes are horrible and who would want to look like John Galliano? i would be embarassed to be walking in this show :doh:

not to mention what brian said about the models looking like they have big, clumsy duck feet. :P

brian said:
isn't angela going to be in the ads?

Angela ran into the transluscent red plastic at the beginning of the runway. Very Cute.

ALaFramboise said:
I love it as usual, but still like said early in the forum, don't shoot me, but this is looking very donatella-esque... the hair?! hum. But otehr than that, i must get my hands on the sunglasses you can't even see out of. :P

I think there one sided look glass.....ya know you can look out and others can't look in......to the windows of your SOUL!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha........J/K

:lol: :wink: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->