070m.jpg
069m.jpg
065m.jpg
067m.jpg
066m.jpg
064m.jpg
071m.jpg
092m.jpg

Thanks for posting! The ring and the bracelet are nice, not sure about the rest...

^ Yeah the bracelet is nice...There is more jewelry on style.com :flower:

^^ About those sunglasses - can you really see with all those stones on the lenses??

Ugh!! Dior has the BEST Fine Jewelry...

091m.jpg

090m.jpg

086m.jpg

085m.jpg

It literally makes my mouth water...

style

^and the fluffy one...

The spiky heels and colourful rings are beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the first necklace posted and some of the fine jewelry but other than that I am underwhelmed. I think the glasses were reffered to on style.com as "remove sunglasses.":lol:

It looks cheap and kind of trashy in my opinion. Its horrid. I didn't expect it to be good, but it let me down even more than I thought.

seeing_double said:
I love the first necklace posted and some of the fine jewelry but other than that I am underwhelmed. I think the glasses were reffered to on style.com as "remove sunglasses.":lol:
yes, the style is called remove.

I take that back the accessories are not that bad. I just hate the whole look he had on the models during the runway show.

i'm glad to see that the bottle heel shoe transitioned from the haute couture to the ready to wear :heart: ... i just don't like the tulle sandal version at all. :yuk:

heyy...does anyone have the full video of this collection? i keep getting disconnected before i can download the whole vid off the website! :(

thanks in advancee...so so much!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->