Cover Rumor Thread

I can't believe that Edward will have the last cover next month, he dropped the bar in these last few editions, repeated and obvious choices were his biggest mistakes for me over these years... I hope he comes with fire in his eyes and end this cycle with a flourish, an edition with several models by Meisel would be PERFECT!

I hope that whoever takes over in the coming months has at least a modicum of good taste.

I can't believe that Edward will have the last cover next month, he dropped the bar in these last few editions, repeated and obvious choices were his biggest mistakes for me over these years... I hope he comes with fire in his eyes and end this cycle with a flourish, an edition with several models by Meisel would be PERFECT!

I hope that whoever takes over in the coming months has at least a modicum of good taste.
I would love to see separate covers of new models by Steven Meisel.

I feel like if we get Meisel, it would be a bit more obvious to have Naomi. Just bets, though. Beyoncé by Meisel would be killer, though (we had Gaga, so dreaming does not cost a thing).

Why do we think it's Beyoncé, though? Act I has, I believe, officially ended with the release of tour film and MY HOUSE. Unless she's already planning to unveil the second act (which feels too soon), I don't see why she would be on the cover this March. As far as I know, there are no new clothing lines dropping since her partnership with Adidas is also over. I love her, but I hope it's not her. And if it is, I want it to be lensed by Meisel. That much is essential to me. I don't care who's on it as long as it's done by him. Just one last time! These past few months have been a bitter disappointment and the only way to fix it (in my eyes) is Steven Meisel. Come on, Edward! Come on!

Why do we think it's Beyoncé, though? Act I has, I believe, officially ended with the release of tour film and MY HOUSE. Unless she's already planning to unveil the second act (which feels too soon), I don't see why she would be on the cover this March. As far as I know, there are no new clothing lines dropping since her partnership with Adidas is also over. I love her, but I hope it's not her. And if it is, I want it to be lensed by Meisel. That much is essential to me. I don't care who's on it as long as it's done by him. Just one last time! These past few months have been a bitter disappointment and the only way to fix it (in my eyes) is Steven Meisel. Come on, Edward! Come on!
I would prefer Meisel's photograph on the cover but I would not be surprised if it was shot by another photographer.

I would love for this last Edward cover to be lensed by Meisel, knowing how he feels about Anna this could be the last time we would see his work on a Vogue cover.

Beyoncé by Meisel would be ideal and if anyone would put it together it would be Edward, but I feel it would have happened already. Beyonce only has her hair care line possibly coming up. Though she did dye her hair platinum recently, perfect for a shoot.

For February, "Vanity Fair Italy, France and Spain join forces to pay homage to Giorgio Armani, the genius who never stops."

Giorgio Armani is on this week's Vanity Fair Italy, while Benoît Magimel seems to be on Vanity Fair France and Maribel Verdú is on Vanity Fair Spain for their monthly issues, all cover shots are on each magazine's respective instagrams.

Truly. Beyoncé and Meisel is something that should not happen. She is too tacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->