Cover Rumor Thread

There won't be a February 2024 issue of US Vogue. The winter issue with Sienna Miller replaces the Jan/Feb 2024 issues. The next issue of US Vogue is the big March 2024 edition coming this February (very soon).
That must have changed this year, because following a Winter issue, there was a February 2023 US Vogue (Florence Pugh on cover) as well as February 2022 (Hoyeon Jung on cover). >

That must have changed this year, because following a Winter issue, there was a February 2023 US Vogue (Florence Pugh on cover) as well as February 2022 (Hoyeon Jung on cover). >
Hm, they say on their web: Florence Pugh wears a Bottega Veneta dress. Fashion Editor: Gabriella Karefa-Johnson.Photographed by Colin Dodgson, Vogue, Winter 2023.

If you search for a magazine's media kit, you'll usually get the year's publishing schedule - the attached file is for release dates of US Vogue in 2024, along with each issue's theme, available from condenast.com.

Attachments

• 1H2024MediaKit_US_Vogue.pdf
    868.7 KB · Views: 44
Florence’s cover was their first Winter issue. Hoyeon was february.

Dakota Johnson is on global version of L’Officiel for March 2024. Saw it on their Instagram.

Maisie Williams on the March 24 cover of UK Bazaar, it's very white and green. Cover shot credited to Agata P.

D La Repubblica there will be 14 covers, all with DNA models... I'm not sure which covers will be, but I saw some names like Doutzen, Linda, Guinevere, Karen and Liya!

Vogue Korea's March 2024 issue has 20+ cover girls including Chloe Oh, Hyunji Shin, and Sora's.

Last edited:
Jennifer Lopez and Zendaya will be co-chairs of the Met Gala this year, with Zendaya likely to be on the May cover of Vogue US... I hope Anna reserves another Big 4 cover for Jennifer or all 3 others!

Pedro is an efortless male beauty! I'm surprised how he went from regular tv shows to mainstream cinema/on demand series. The Last Of Us is not my cup of tea (not into video games or horror themed stories), but seems a huge deal for him. It's strange GQ didn't made a cover with him last year.

Who’s Chioma will put in her first cover of British Vogue? I bet you will be a classic Brit.
Anyone knows if anyone was fired with her arrive?

Depends what sort of statement she wants to make. Or is directed to take.

It's been a very empowering thing that Conde Nast has done at various Vogues by downgrading their title from editor - an executive leader with vision and control - to editorial content management.

There's no transition issues like 2017? There were 2 months appart between Alex and Edward.

God, thought we were past these girls by now. 😑

Sun Fei Fei will be on the cover of Vogue China's March 2024 issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->