Cover Rumor Thread

VF’s Annual Hollywood Issue will be revealed tomorrow

Here’s to hoping the cover is just as sleek and polished as that promo video!

There's an ad for British Vogue in the latest issue of GQ.

It says British Vogue three times, followed by 'A Homecoming' and then 'The All New April Issue, On Sale 19th March'.

A pre-order link has already been posted for just £2.
IMG_20240228_215735.jpg
magsdirect

Any guesses who we’ll see on CR Fashion Book?

This can't be true, right?
1709243031535.png
yourcelebritymagazines.com

Posting it here this week because once again I guess a separate thread will be produced.

One of D Repubblica's covers for Fashion Issue 3 is Rianne by Julian Martinez Leclerc and MAS. Beautiful cover; looks quite autumnal.

Jennifer Lopez was in a studio today, I probably think we'll see her in some edition of Vogue in May and with the Met Gala theme, but I don't think it will be for Vogue US, I think British, Italia or France, since they are now on the commands from Miss Wintour!

If her last US Vogue cover sold well, Lopez might be on it again and it makes good sense for her to appear this year.

If Chioma makes the miracle of keeping Meisel on board, I'm in. First covers are made to look iconic (and it can fail). Even I would love to see Steven making it, that won't happen. It could be the opportunity for Nick Knight to return.

If Chioma makes the miracle of keeping Meisel on board, I'm in. First covers are made to look iconic (and it can fail). Even I would love to see Steven making it, that won't happen. It could be the opportunity for Nick Knight to return.
I think it will be Jamie

Vogue Singapore's upcoming cover story will focus on Asia's young talents. The spine text is Ingenues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->