Cover Rumor Thread

Gigi hadid in Paris shooting something that is obviously Olympic themed. Just when I thought her star was waning she’s probably getting a US cover or at the least a big editorial

Gigi hadid in Paris shooting something that is obviously Olympic themed. Just when I thought her star was waning she’s probably getting a US cover or at the least a big editorial
Looks like it. Seems a bit early the Olympic issue, no? I didn't know they shot covers that far in advance.

Vogue US has a combined June/July issue and it usually comes out in May. So it’s not too early

August is the Olympics issue according the Vogue Media Kit.

Since Anna loves tennis very much, someone like Coco Gauff probably has a chance to be on the cover.

Gigi already had an olympic cover with Ashton Eaton back in 2016.. Idk if she'll get another olympic cover this year. With this shared content strategy she might get one though, prob not US Vogue but other edition of Vogue.

All this talk of the Olympic themed issue has me kind of excited for ALL the awful (you know it) Olympics & Paris & fashion themed sh*t we're going to see over the next year. At least it'll be something new to complain about.

BEYONCÉ on ESSENCE mag cover march-april first look in 1/2 weeks
Cant wait to see it. Hope it will be a fashion feast in the style of her album art work not these social distance looking covers she has shot of late.

His last cover must be a massive star or a group of models. He started so good, and since the pandemic his direction went downhill. I was really wating another editor like Sozzani, but he couldn't. Also it could means the fact of a final cover by Steven Meisel for any Vogue. The only way, in the future, of making Meisel doing the cover of Vogue again, is Baron returning as creative director of some edition. Edward remains as the last possibility of having him working at Condé Nast.

I heard that Doutzen is ready to make a comeback, new digitals have been sent to agencies... It would be nice to see a classic beauty back on the pages and covers of Vogue, March's Vogue NL by L&I is a possibility or maybe on the anniversary issue in April.

Vogue Taiwan's February 2024 cover star is Stephanie Hsu photographed by Peter Ash Lee.

No February 2024 US Vogue so far....seems quite late.
There won't be a February 2024 issue of US Vogue. The winter issue with Sienna Miller replaces the Jan/Feb 2024 issues. The next issue of US Vogue is the big March 2024 edition coming this February (very soon).

Bigger in size, yes, but I doubt it's going to be a big issue. I wonder who's going to cover it, though.
Jill Biden? Kamala Harris? Oprah? Michelle Yeoh?

Bigger in size, yes, but I doubt it's going to be a big issue. I wonder who's going to cover it, though.
Regardless of how many pages these days, the March and September issues will always be the big issues for me. Especially since many of the spring fashion ads will be inside.

It's dedicated to female designers, probably Victoria Beckham. Personally I would prefer The Olsens.

It's dedicated to female designers, probably Victoria Beckham. Personally I would prefer The Olsens.
I would love to see VB or the Olsens to finally get their Vogue covers

Can't wait for Doutzen's comeback. I see her more doing a French Elle cover rather than a Dutch Vogue. I mean, girls like Malgosia are having a place there.

If Edward could swing something like Diana Ross shot by Meisel for the March issue, we'd still find plenty to complain about, but it would genuinely involve icons, and be a fitting farewell for an editor who loves to swing some superstar clout, who promised to raise the profiles of black women, and who brought Meisel back to Vogue.

But going by everything else churned out by Conde Nast at the moment, I don't have much hope for any March issue, nor the Hollywood one from Vanity Fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->